Top Chef 12 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. House of Chef-presentatives Bravo's Emmy and James Beard Award-winning series "Top Chef" returns for its seventh season bringing even more heated competition to the nation's capitol, Washington D.C. The 17 new chef'testants team up for their first elimination challenge in which they…
2. Outside the Lunch Box In the second episode of "Top Chef D.C," the chef'testants support First Lady Michelle Obama's Let's Move! campaign to fight childhood obesity. The chefs must take over the cafeteria at the local middle school and create healthy, kid-friendly meals spending…
3. Capitol Grill It's a nice day for a classic picnic as the chefs prepare a summer feast for Capitol Hill interns at Mount Vernon, the home of George Washington. While the chefs grill up some tasty dishes, the interns spread out their blankets and play croquet on the lawn.…
4. Room Service For the quickfire challenge, the chefs must create baby food for Padma's newborn. For the elimination, the chefs are tested on their level of hospitality service.
5. Farm Policy The chef'testants get crabby this week when the quickfire requires them to cook with mounds of D.C.'s most famous ingredient, the blue crab. For the elimination challenge, they go to a Virginian farm to cook with fresh ingredients. Patrick O'Connell, owner…
6. Cold War The chefs battle it out in a culinary version of the Cold War. The chef'testants are divided into two groups and each team must create one cold entrée. Michelle Bernstein, James Beard award-winning chef, is guest judge.
7. Power Lunch The chef'testants attempt to create culinary delights that can be speared with a toothpick and served at a Congressional party for the quickfire challenge. For elimination, they must prepare a power lunch at the city's elite Palm restaurant. Congressman…
8. Foreign Affairs The chefs must cook exotic Ethiopian cuisine for the quickfire, and for the elimination are tasked with creating a dish based on one of the foreign embassies in D.C. Chefs, ambassadors and dignitaries representing each country join in the judging. Guest…
9. Restaurant Wars The chefs are blindfolded in a classic cooking relay race for the elimination. Then it's Restaurant Wars time! The chefs are divided into two teams: donkeys versus elephants. The diners will taste each menu and "vote" for the team they want to win.
10. Covert Cuisine For the quickfire, the chefs must guess the ingredients inside a mystery box. For the elimination, the chefs must transform a well-known dish into something entirely new, cooking for none other than CIA Director Leon Panetta, who knows a thing or two about…
11. Making Concessions The six remaining chefs take over two concession stands at Nationals Park in D.C., creating game snacks for the die-hard fans of the Washington Nationals major league baseball team. But ballparks aren't just serving hotdogs and peanuts any more, adding a…
12. Gastro-nauts The competition blasts off this week as an astronaut orbiting Earth blinks onto a large screen, instructing the chefs on this week's elimination challenge -- to come up with space food creations that do not taste like moon rocks. The winner will have their…
13. Finale Part I The final chef'testants head to Singapore in the first-ever Internationally-based Top Chef finale to compete in the penultimate challenge that will determine who makes it to the final round and who will take home the title of "Top Chef."
14. Finale Part 2 The final three chefs battle it out to cook the best meal of their lives and earn the prestigious title of Bravo's "Top Chef" in the final episode of "Top Chef: D.C."
15. Reunion Special The drama is served piping hot on Bravo's "Top Chef: D.C. Reunion" as "Watch What Happens" host Andy Cohen chats up season seven's chef'testants along with host Padma Lakshmi, head judge Tom Colicchio and judges Gail Simmons and Eric Ripert. The chef'testants…
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Padma Lakshmi, Tom Colicchio|
|Supporting actors||Gail Simmons, Eric Ripert, Amanda Baumgarten, Tracey Bloom, Ed Cotton, Andrea Curto-Randazzo, Timothy Dean, Tiffany Derry, Lynne Gigliotti, Kenny Gilbert, Stephen Hopcraft, Kelly Liken, Arnold Myint, Kevin Sbraga, Angelo Sosa, Tamesha Warren, Jonathan Waxman|
|Producers||Bengt Anderson, Doneen Arquines, Arthur Avedissian, Mark Hunter Braun, Sandra J. Ciccone, Castor Fernandez, Castor Fernandez, Tatiana Fuster, Cameron Glenar, Chaz Gray, Christian Homlish, David A. Kleiler Jr., Casey Kriley, Lee Olson, Gavin Rember, Erica Ross, Tracy Tong|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love all the Top Chef shows but there sure was a lot of fighting in this one. It was a litte back handed to not give the english words for the possible ingredients in the first... Read morePublished 28 days ago by Patricia
Amazing Show! I love watching Top Chef. This is such a great show that allows the contestants to showcase their skills in challenge after challenge. The show never disappoints. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Shell6a
Stop killing animals by cutting them up and burning them alive - the seafood should be killed humanely, you creeps!Published 6 months ago by smashbox24cr
The DVD worked perfectly. But the season wasn't great. Four, five, and six were much better. Skip seven & go straight to season eight.Published 9 months ago by Dancer89
as a foodie it is a pleasure to watch this series. D.C. also has many fun themes never seen before.Published 18 months ago by Cathrine S