From the Manufacturer
This four-cup safety espresso/cappuccino machine makes whipping up your favorite hot drinks easy! Once the water is hot, it is forced through the filter holder, brewing espresso coffee into the glass carafe. During this time steam starts collecting in the boiler. When the coffee has reached the "steam" marking on the glass carafe, you can stop the brewing and switch to frothing milk. It's just that easy.
- Boiler cap with built-in safety valve.
- Patented three-way safety switch for choosing between full pressure for brewing espresso and maximum steam output
- Red indicator light and dishwasher-safe glass carafe
- Stops brewing or steaming in the "0" position
- Dual frother lets you steam or froth milk either in a pitcher or right in your cup
- Instructional video shows how to produce espressos and cappuccinos in three easy steps
- 12-ounce carafe
- Easy "how-to-cappuccino" video
- Measuring scoop
The high-tech boiler design of the Capresso mini-S 4-Cup Safety Espresso/Cappuccino Machine reduces warm-up time to under 2.5 minutes. The Capresso mini-S makes up to four Cappuccinos or Lattes at a time. The mini-S comes with an advanced safety boiler cap with built-in safety valve, red indicator light and dishwasher safe glass carafe.