5.0 out of 5 stars Wisconsin Ready!
Published 14 months ago by C.P. Inlo

3.0 out of 5 stars They do get wet
Yes, they look nice. Yes, they are worm. But hands do get wet after 15 minutes of playing in snow.
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Wisconsin Ready!, May 5, 2013
We live in Texas and don't need this kind of gear. However, we went to Wisconsin to visit family in February. It was bitter cold and in the single digits. This kept my boys hands warm when they wanted to go play outside in the snow. I wish I had a pair, I was more focused on keeping my boys warm and thought I could suck it up. My youngest son is 2 but the height of a 3 year old and these fit him perfectly. I loved the extra pull tie closure and how long they were to keep snow out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stayed on, warm, & dry!, February 7, 2013
I purchased these for my 4 yr old. I got the size for 4-7 years. A great fit - room to grow but not too big. I'd imagine he'd fit in them next year too at age 5 but don't think he'll fit in them at age 6. Very useful size measurements in product description.

These mittens tighten at the wrist & at the cuff. Easy to put on & tighten. Do not fall off. Kept my son's hands dry & warm, maybe too warm because he doesn't want to come inside now after 20 min like he did with his old mittens (dakine brand.)

Great product at a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddler snow-play, February 16, 2014
This review is from: N'ice Caps Boys Digital Circles Print Snowboarder Mitten (Apparel)
Bought for 3-yr old grandchild. Keeps hands warm and dry. Strap keeps them on in most situations. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome mittens, February 1, 2013
My 5-yr-old cant keep his hands out of slushy snow and he's always complaining about how cold his hands are when he plays outside in the snow, well, NO MORE! His fingers never get wet with these. He stays outside twice as long now playing and building snow forts with no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mittens, April 28, 2014
They stay put on my 2 year old's hands when she's playing in the snow. She also doesn't complain that her hands get cold, but she generally only stays outside for 30 minutes or so in the snow before she's ready to come in. I'm not sure how they would hold up on a full day of skiing or sledding.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ginormous!, April 24, 2014
More like for a 5 - 7 year old. It will be quite a few years before my two or three year old can wear these.

3.0 out of 5 stars They do get wet, March 20, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of disappointed, March 19, 2014
Thought this gloves would have been a little more water proof, not the case. Cool designs for a kid, quality of sewing good, just didn't keep my son's hands from getting pretty wet and cold. We would have returned them but, we needed a pair badly. Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Run Big!, March 13, 2014
Bought these mittens for my 3 yr old, well they fit my 5 yr old perfectly, so at least I will get some use out of them still this winter. The mittens are fine for spring/fall season or mild winter, but if you live where it actually gets cold (we live in MN) then these mittens won't cut it, they aren't super insulated. Good thing they aren't expensive so they'll be fine for a back up pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, March 6, 2014
Child wears size 6/7 clothing; thought the boys 4-7 yrs suggested size might be too small, but it was a perfect fit with room. Mittens are easy on/ off and waterproof. They've been tested on a few snow days so far and two months of outside wear.

Rate and Discover Movies