Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: DVDChange

on March 27, 2015
Meh. It's okay. I'm not much of a comic book fan, so take that into account.
on September 8, 2015
A decent Marvel movie. Requisite viewing for the Avengers series of movies.
on June 30, 2014
It was a great movie, sound was great but the picture was fuzzy at times.
on September 13, 2012
This is a very good movie. Interesting plot. Good acting. Excellent cinematography. My biggest complaint is: I bought this movie for the 3D effect. That, unfortunately, was a major letdown. The movie appears to be a 2D converted to 3D (as opposed to being originally recorded in 3D). If you have seen any of the IMAX 3D movies and use it as a standard, then this movie comes up way short of standard.

Don't waste your money paying extra for the 3D feature. If you like this movie, just get the regular Blu-ray version.
on April 17, 2013
I saw this movie during a recent visit with my son's family. I am happy I was able to find this affordable copy for myself on Amazon. I like the Avengers and the Transformers more than the X-Men (tho they are okay). Not knowing much about Captain America (I was mostly a Hulk fan from way back when (before the Bixby TV series even)), it was neat to see this movie and learn more about him. I like the part he plays in the new Avengers movie also. Still, he hasn't replaced the irreverent Iron Man on my like more list.
on April 4, 2014
This is just the beginning of the Marvel franchise for me. I'm hooked on the TV show and decided there is more background to explore. Surprise surprise when the name Stark came up. I found Chris Evans portrayal charming. And the action was lots of fun. Loved some of the one liner zingers. Like when being awakened he says I'm late for a date. It left me eager to watch some of the other movies such as Thor. And I think I need to see The Avengers again. It was a fun and entertaining movie well scripted on the whole.
on July 14, 2013
I guess they stayed true to the heavily romanticized alternate Marveliscious universe version of WWII. I always find that kind of period romance a little hokey, as it seems people are defined by their "role" instead of who they are on the inside. At least they stuck the not so happy ending, or was that heroic hokum as well... hmm. Dang, I kinda liked the girl ahead-of-her-time love interest. Anyway, the ending screamed "Sequel..." IF you like movies from the marvel universe this one is just OK.
on November 29, 2014
Great action film with patriotism that doesn't devolve into jingoism.
on February 10, 2013
Got all the folms and likrd a lot the buy .. Thanks . A v e n g e r s
on April 8, 2015