Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Capture the Flag: A Novel
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

67%
33%

on September 14, 1999
The voice I enjoyed so much in Rebecca Chace's "Chautauqua Summer" is back -- but this time she is a (fictional) teenager, Annie Edwards. I think the reviewers (above) were unduly harsh on this novel ... yes, this territory has been mined before, but Chace has a uniquely charming, quirky voice. If you're a fan of "Chautauqua" or her essays in the New York Times magazine, you will enjoy this novel immensely!
on July 14, 2000
I had read lots of good things about this book, but was sorely disappointed--so much so that I abandoned the book three-quarters of the way through; I just didn't care enough about the characters to stick it out. If you like stories about eight graders having lots of promiscuous sex, doing drugs and experiencing heaps o' disillusionment with their screwed-up parents and life in general, then this is the book for you.
on July 23, 2002
I am not easy too please when it comes too books, i read alot but like, very few of the books i read. In a piece of writing, it really takes something special to touch me . THIS BOOK DID THAT, when i read this book i was almost immediately transported in to the world of this charector. The author creates a coming of age tale that hits home with real and brunt honesty that so many other coming of age stories lack.
the plot is not what makes this book so special, but rather the charectors. This is a curl-up-in-your-bed-and-dont-put-the-book-down-till-your-through kind of book, which is excactly how a good book should be.