1,012 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels cheap, but works great!
Being an iPhone 3GS user, I know how expensive the simplest items can get. If you love to spend money and want the best of everything, this may not be the product for you. If you are like me and just want something that works and won't break my heart when it stops working or comes up missing - then this is a great deal.

Such a good deal that I got several of...
Published on September 10, 2009 by James Dismukes

1.0 out of 5 stars worked for a few days - then bust!
Bought the product - its cheap - looks cheap (which is fine) and worked well for a few days... then it just stopped working...
Not worth the shipping cost....
Published on December 4, 2009 by Ashish Negandhi

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels cheap, but works great!, September 10, 2009
This review is from: Car Charger for iPod iPhone 3G 3GS (White) (Electronics)

Such a good deal that I got several of them and I have them in my car, my wife's car (she has an iPhone 3G), and I pass them out to my friends as nice gifts.

The charger feels like a toy, very light and I wondered if it even worked, but after several months of a hard life in my Jeep, it has proven to be a champ.

1.0 out of 5 stars worked for a few days - then bust!, December 4, 2009
This review is from: Car Charger for iPod iPhone 3G 3GS (White) (Electronics)
Not worth the shipping cost....

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of dust, January 10, 2010
This review is from: Car Charger for iPod iPhone 3G 3GS (White) (Electronics)
I tried first time and it charged my new iPhone. Second time it didn't charge instead overheated my iPhone. Since then my iPhone is acting wierd. In the middle of an app, it exits. Hangs for couple minutes for no reason. Starts iTune out of nowhere.

Be carefull, don't fall for a cheaper piece. Pay extra and get a decent one. I do not recomment this to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKEN, January 1, 2010
This review is from: Car Charger for iPod iPhone 3G 3GS (White) (Electronics)
I spent more on the shipping than I did for the charger itself. IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK. Eforcity doesn't refund shipping and handling..so returning it would be pointless. I'm really annoyed that all of these reviews are so great and the merchandise I buy is broken.

1.0 out of 5 stars Use EXTREME discretion! Is your iPhone and car worth the risk?, April 8, 2010
G. Clinton (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Car Charger for iPod iPhone 3G 3GS (White) (Electronics)
I bought 3. One overheated, even though it worked. I'm afraid to use it now. The other blew a 5amp fuse in my cigarette lighter but the phone was saved, thank goodness. The third I gave as a gift and now can't remember who it was. I feel guilty because it could destroy their phone.

Please BE CAREFUL using this product. If it gets hot, you might consider the possibilities for your car and your phone. Is it really worth it?

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, March 8, 2010
This review is from: Car Charger for iPod iPhone 3G 3GS (White) (Electronics)
Plugged in this product for the first time in my car charger, heard an electric shock-like sound, and it never worked. It smelled like something burnt on the inside. Worthless product.

1.0 out of 5 stars dead on arrival, May 28, 2010
This review is from: Car Charger for iPod iPhone 3G 3GS (White) (Electronics)
This item arrived on time but did not work and blew out the fuse on my car which mercedes charged me 115.00 to replace

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAPER IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER!!, January 15, 2011
This review is from: Car Charger for iPod iPhone 3G 3GS (White) (Electronics)
DO NOT GET THIS CHARGER! I bought this charger because it was only a penny. I have an iphone 3GS and after only a couple times of being used it KILLED MY PHONE AND BURNT THE BATTERY! I went to plug it in and my phone instantly turned off (and it had at LEAST 30% battery left) and wouldnt turn back on! I tried everything. I brought it to AT&T and even they couldnt get it on. I had to make an appointment with the Apple store to get it fixed. When I took it there they couldnt even fix it and didnt know what the problem was. There guess was a faulty charger. ah HA! So they replaced my phone for free because I only had the phone for 2 months. but just because its only a penny doesnt make it a deal!!

1.0 out of 5 stars this product does not work with iphone 3G, August 4, 2009
I realize it says it is a Iphone 3G car charger but the iphone side of the charger does not hold a connection; it dislodges immediately after connecting it, bottom line, the connection does not work

4.0 out of 5 stars Good iPhone charger, August 22, 2009
This charger is exactly what I was looking for to charge my iPhone 3G while driving. I didn't want anything fancy or costly, and this meets those criteria. My only complaint, if this is really a complaint, is that the cord is "tight" when trying to keep the phone plugged in and talking on the phone at the same time. I have had it a month and have used it about 10 times without a problem. I would by another if needed.

Car Charger for iPod iPhone 3G 3GS (White)
$9.99 $3.29