Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Car Freshener 10949 Little Tree Air Freshener-Patchouli 10949
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 9, 2006
The product has a decent odor to it, if you like Patchouli.
on December 10, 2007
Initially smells like cinnamon but patchouli sent becomes evident after about a day or so. Would recommend.
on August 31, 2008
Patchouli air freshener - simply the best I've ever used. I receive numerous comments that my car smells like candles, incense or spices. Yum. My jeep and I are happy, little, silent hippies.

If you are a fan of patchoulie, highly recommend. If you are not, don't be shy and try it. It's a warming fall scent that has tender hints of patchouli. Definately not overpowering!