From the Back Cover
Turn the car you have into the car you want
Here's how to get faster acceleration, shorter stopping, better handling, and more
Ever wish you'd been invited to the design and engineering meetings when your car was being created? Well, here's how to add what they forgot and change what bugs you! This handy guide steers you safely past warranty pitfalls, shows you what modifications are legal, provides performance tips, and helps you make your car look cool.
Discover How To:
- Set up your car for better cornering
- Improve appearance with detailing
- Choose add-ons that work with your car
- Match your braking power to your horsepower
- Boost mileage by hacking the computer
About the Author
David Vespremi is the founder of Boost Communications, a PR and marketing agency for automotive tuning companies. He develops program segments on automotive high performance for TechTV.