Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 14, 2007
I bought this product to use in my car for my Zune media player. Since the first day I used it in my car.....all it produced was static and noise! There are only 4 channel presets....and if those 4 channels are not clear...then you will get lots of audio disruption. Maybe if Satechi extends the channel presets from 87.1 to 107.9 (like most fm transmitters do), then maybe there won't be a problem. But I gave one star only for the car charger feature. I don't live in a city...I live in a suburb...so traffic isn't a problem. Other than than...don't buy this! I am awaiting for the company to call me back to give me a refund hopefully! If you have an auxillary jack in your car....you are better off getting an auxillary cable. You'll get clear sound that way!
on June 14, 2007
I got this kit for 27.99. The FM transmitter does not work at all. There are 4 channels for broadcasting of which none work. This just produces FM noise in my radio. The only plus that I can see having this is the charger that holds the player. The holder is also quite flimsy and feels like molded plastic. It is held but quite wobbly when in the cigarette lighter. I give this a one star, only for the charging capabilities. This item should be called "Car Charger / Holder".
on January 31, 2008
the product did not work well and did not even last enough to get my money's worth!!!!!! I am so disappointed I dont know if I want to return the broken transmitter or even bother with it...

Depressed!!! Lost my money!

Dont get this one!
on October 1, 2007
I was so excited when I bought this item because there aren't many accessories for the Zune. I was so disappointed when I plugged it into the car and Zune and got nothing but an annoying high pitched buzz or hum no matter which channel we tried.

Satechi cheerfully offered to refund my money but I never got around to sending it back. Oh well -- I can use it as an expensive Zune charger for the car, I suppose.
on November 24, 2008
If you want a transmitter for your Zune, look elsewhere. This transmitter has four presets, all in the 88 fm range, none of which worked for me. However, it is an EXCELLENT holder for your Zune. It holds it securely and powers the Zune as well. I gave this a one star review because the product advertises as a Car Charger / Fm Transmitter / Holder. If it were just a Holder/Charger, I would give a 4 star review.
on January 16, 2009
I bought this product elsewhere for $29.95, and it's not worth it. The only nice thing is that it holds the Zune (although not very firmly). While I could hear what I was playing, there was always static with it. Worst of all, it fell apart! The plug on the player end fell apart with the second use, and the plug to the lighter completely fell off after only a couple months!
on January 15, 2009
I bought this product strictly as a holder/charger since my truck has an auxiliary jack for MP3 players. After about 2 minutes of it plugged into the cigarette lighter for the very first time, there was a loud pop and it started smoking. Not a good thing when you're driving on a busy road.

Do not buy this product for ANY reason.
on October 30, 2010
I had it for about four months then it stopped holding the Zune, then the charger broke and I just threw it out the window... piece of junk...and the FM thing was crap
on May 2, 2007
This is one of the best FM transmitters i have seen, and it works perfectly with the zune. However, i still do not use it that often because the sound quality is far from perfect. Static comes and goes- at some times the static is so prominent that the music can hardly be heard, and at others the static is hardly noticeable.
on June 19, 2007
I RECEIVED MY PRODUCT QUICKLY AND IT WORKS GREAT.