Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Shop Now Tikes

on December 5, 2011
Bought this for my niece and nephews and I am glad I did. They race their cars on it for hours, mind you, think they are more interested in the crashes. My niece even races her horses on it! A great find and delivered really quickly.
on December 27, 2011
My son received this race track playmat for Christmas and it is probably the favorite present of his that he received. He is playing with it almost all the time. He loves using all of his Matchbox/Hot Wheels size race cars on it. We have another playmat that is of a roadway/city scene, but he likes this one better because it resembles a racetrack. Mat is much thinner and smoother than a carpeted one and the backing on it keeps it in place on our hardwood floors. Perfect size too. Can easily roll up and store out of way in closet or under a bed.
on March 22, 2012
This oval racing ring is tremendous. My two year old loves it. It is amazingly thick and durable. The little nuances like the way it was packed was great too. No huge boxes with a tiny box inside. One box with one protected racing oval.

My son runs all of his cars and (Disney) Cars over it, walks on it, pulls & tugs as a toddler would....and this product holds up! Just enough details for a child to identify the racetrack, pits, field, etc.
on December 2, 2012
We have another little racetrack carpet, the one you see everywhere with a variety of scenes, but our son never plays with those. There is just something about this one that he just loves to put his cars on and race. The material is not like carpeting at all, more like a very sturdy foam. Looks great after months of use. Not soft to the touch but maybe that's what he likes about it.
on January 7, 2012
Way better than those carpet play mats that cars dont roll on. realistic play mat! Scaled to fit regular matchbox size cars. Clean graphics that kids can understand.
on August 12, 2012
This is very nice sturdy play rug. Helps their imagination. But somehow my son didn't care about this rug that much.