5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler fun
Published on January 29, 2009 by Gayla Brasel

2.0 out of 5 stars Tempo too FAST
Published on July 3, 2012 by Handbells Rock!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler fun, January 29, 2009
This review is from: Car Ride Fun : Kids' Sing-Along (Audio CD)
We received this as a gift and I have to admit I probably would not have purchased it myself because I am not a fan of most of the kid sung albums out there. However, from the first playing of this CD, my 20 month old started dancing and bopping up and down. When I ask him if he wants to hear his "new CD" he grins from ear to ear and gets ready to "rock". I am impressed with the orchestration. Different styles of music are represented and as a former violin player,I especially like the violin parts, or should I say, fiddling in "Turkey in the Straw". I am also able to tolerate it for daily, even twice daily playings, without wanting to scream. Nice job!

5.0 out of 5 stars KIDS WILL ENJOY, August 7, 2008
This review is from: Car Ride Fun : Kids' Sing-Along (Audio CD)
A great Kids' Sing-Along CD with 20 lively tunes to keep your little ones entertained in the car or at home. This was one of my granddaughters favorites. Songs like BINGO; Six Little Ducks; She'll be coming round the mountain; The Alphabet song; Turkey in the Straw and more. Almost an hour of music just for them. Don't be surprised to find yourself singing along!

5.0 out of 5 stars Car Ride Fun CD, July 10, 2009
This review is from: Car Ride Fun : Kids' Sing-Along (Audio CD)
Car Ride Fun : Kids' Sing-Along I'm always on the lookout for good kids' music. This CD has many children's favorites, and my grandkids absolutely love it. I had never heard them giggle over music before, but with this one, they not only giggled, but laughed hysterically with some of the songs, and sang along with all of them. I ended up buying more for my daughter, my son, and my friend who runs her own daycare. HIGHLY recommend this CD for anyone with kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids and I love it!, March 20, 2010
This review is from: Car Ride Fun : Kids' Sing-Along (Audio CD)
I have a 2 1/2 yr old and a 1 yr old and both boys love this cd! Fave songs: ABC song and 5 Little Monkeys! My husband likes "punk" music (weirdo) he even likes this cd because it's not the same old boring slow songs we all too often hear! Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family fun!, July 6, 2009
BikerKris "BikerKris" (Tucson, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Car Ride Fun : Kids' Sing-Along (Audio CD)
We love the opportunity to bond as a family in song with this CD that has a lot of the old favorites. It really helps to pass the time. The CD is good for children and parents alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Car Ride Fun : Kids' Sing-Along (Audio CD)
The artist has a great voice. I research items extensively before purchasing to avoid twang, rap, or whiny singing. The singer has adult albums as well and a youtube with a group called "Four over Forty," which is a hilarious rendition of "California Dreaming." When I saw the youtube, I selected this CD and am very glad I did. The grandkids love it and the parents find it enjoyable too. I highly recommend this item (and watching the youtube).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good CD, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Car Ride Fun : Kids' Sing-Along (Audio CD)
This is a very good interactive CD for little kids. The singing voices are
much better than some of the other children's CD's I have. I recommend
this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tempo too FAST, July 3, 2012
This review is from: Car Ride Fun : Kids' Sing-Along (Audio CD)
The song selection is good for toddlers and youngsters, however I was dissappointed at the tempo of most of the songs. Children vocals sing these songs at a very fast tempo, which makes it difficult for young ones to sing-a-long unless they are already 'masters' of the song. I was going to use it to help with primary music instruction as a sing-a-long, but the songs are just too fast, so I use it only as an entrance background music until the kids are seated and settled for class. Such a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun-easy to learn!, October 29, 2010
This review is from: Car Ride Fun : Kids' Sing-Along (Audio CD)
Our son is only 10 months old,but loves this CD! And my husband and I do too! The songs are not only fun to listen to,but easy to learn lyrics to sing along with CD.I'm now looking to see what else Nikki Loney produces.Price is right and I'm buying a few for gifts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it!!, October 4, 2010
This review is from: Car Ride Fun : Kids' Sing-Along (Audio CD)
My kids ( 2 1/2 and 16 months) love this music and it's fun to sing along with them. Some of the stuff out there seems like it would get on my nerves but this one is pretty good!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Car Ride Fun : Kids' Sing-Along
Car Ride Fun : Kids' Sing-Along by Nikki Loney (Audio CD - 2008)