Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on May 19, 2014
I recently purchased a vehicle with leather interior and was concerned that my granddaughter's car seat would damage the leather. Reviews on the protector I was originally going to purchase, revealed that it had caused some damage to the leather 'finish' when customers went to remove the protector to clean it/the seats. I saw this Luxury Car Seat Protector advertised with better reviews and only a couple dollars more in price. Upon arrival, I thought it felt a littly flimsy but it fit against my suv's leather seat and appears to be able to do the job nicely. I only gave 4 out of 5 stars as I think it is a little overpriced and until I use it for a while, I won't know how well it holds up and does its job. I would recommend this item to consumers who want a car seat protector mat for a vehicle with leather interior.
on April 15, 2014
These are not waterproof! Granted, the product page does not specify either way, but it seems like a standard feature for something designed to protect a seat. Furthermore, the material feels cheap and it slides on our leather seats, and there is no way to suspend the protector against the seat-back while using a rear-facing carseat. There are certainly better options out there.
44 comments|23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2014
The car seat protector arrived in good shape and installed easily. In fact, I wish the protector had a way to anchor at the top. When I was installing the rear facing car seat and using my body weight to make sure the car seat was in nice and tight, the back portion tended to scrunch down as I pushed the car seat down. It was quite hard to pull it back to its original height on the seat because the car seat was in so tightly. Perhaps it would have helped if another person had been pulling up on the protector at the same time I was pushing the car seat down tight. I don't think this will be a problem for a front facing car seat. Despite the fact that the protector is not at full height because of the aforementioned issues, it's still tall enough to keep my 18 month old from dirtying the back seat with his little shoes. As I am able to reap the full benefit of the car seat protector, I am able to give it 5 stars. Just be aware of the issue I brought up.
on June 25, 2015
I'm not extremely happy with how this fits in the buckets seats of my vehicle with an infant seat. It seems to be made more for a front facing seat it seems because its folding in on the top and on the sides. I think it was pricey for the fit that I'm getting . The product seems to be made of quality though just doesn't fit a Tahoe very well with a infant car seat!
on May 6, 2016
Overall, it's perfect for what I am using it for. Mainly, so my duty belt doesn't rub a hole into the seat. But the bottom of this from me getting in and out of my car so much has started to rub the white bottom off into little pieces everywhere!! Ughhh so annoying. Other then that if you aren't going to be getting in and out the car a lot or have a car seat on it I'm sure it will be fine.
on March 4, 2015
We purchased these for our new Jeep because we didn't want the car seats to tear up the leather. not saying that the seats would, we were just cautious with a new vehicle purchase. These offer great seat protection and fit nicely. the back side of this has a tacky texture and will grip decently to cloth or leather seats. Before we just had a towel underneath the seats which wasn't as safe as there was a lot of room for the seat to move. These do the trick as they're thin but durable. the closer the child seats can be in contact with the car seat, the more secure it is. Overall very happy with my purchase.
on July 4, 2015
Anti slip but it slips and falls if there is no carseat. So when I place a carseat in I have to hold this piece down so it won't fall. I recommend getting those that have the clips on the back to hold the car seat protector down so you dont have to hold on to it while trying to install car seat.
on February 6, 2016
I these to protect leather seats on our cars from the kids cars seats. There bottom has a soft, grippy rubber to minimize movement and sliding. Well built and sturdy. Well worth e price to protect the leather. More color options would be great, I could only find black but that is not really a night deal for me.
on October 31, 2014
I tried this car seat protector but was disappointed by the lack of adherence on both sides (to the leather seat and to the car seat base).

The actual car seat protector doesn't look or feel like the one in the photo: it's a somewhat slippery plastic, not a soft leather-like material.

For the car seat I ended up buying the Brica car seat protector: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B7M7BKW/ This has a large rubber X on each side, and now the car seat is securely attached (as in "much better adherence than plastic on leather, it won't budge when pushed, and earning my colleagues' admiration").

This one I still found useful as a Mommy car seat protector (Mommy is in competition with the baby on who produces more mess :-)
on December 30, 2015
Pros:
Good quality material
Grips well against the seat so that it doesn't slide around
Seems easy to clean (haven't verified yet)

Cons:
Little thin so doesn't spread out the pressure as much to reduce the indentations that will be left in leather seats
Back isn't tall enough for a standard sized front facing child car seat (its about 6" short)

Overall:
It looks better than the large towel I was using before, but probably doesn't work quite as well.