Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 5, 2015
Very flimsy material-it tore right out of the package as I was unfolding it! It was a small enough tear that I thought I could be careful enough with to give the product a try. I've used it for a few days now and don't see much difference in the temperature of the buckles or the seat itself. Very disappointing since I know how well the windshield sunshades work. If the material were thicker, I think it *might*work better.
on June 25, 2015
This car seat cover does a great job of keeping the car seat cooler which is saying a lot for the Arizona summer with temperatures above 110 degrees. The cover is lightweight and has a non-reflective side to face the car seat. The drawstring completely goes around the cover so it will adjust to any seat.
on September 21, 2014
My wife had bought one of these previously to cover the Britax Marathon car seat in her car. It fit well and she liked it, so I got the same for my car. The one I ordered came with a nice little storage pouch. Obviously a seat in a hot car is still going to be hot, but this keeps the buckles from getting to the blistering hot temperature that makes babies cry and parents swear.
on October 25, 2014
I like it because it does his job, come with a bag to hold it when I am not use it, looks like it is well made. I think it will be better if it has 3 more inches deep because it fit very tide in my child car seat who is "Safety First" brand.
on April 5, 2016
This fits the huge Graco 4 ever all in one convertible car seat perfectly! It kind of stretches to fit over a variety of different seats! It's nice and thick and comes in this little travel bag! It seems sturdy yet flexible to get over the seat. I live in central Texas so this is mandatory about 9 months out of the year!! It gets sooooo hot and inside my black leather interior car even hotter! This protects baby from overheating!
on September 15, 2015
As long as your expectations are realistic, this product works well. It's basically just fabric-backed foil to reflect heat from the sun. If it's 90 degrees outside, the car seat will still be very warm, but not as hot as it would be without the cover. The primary benefit is keeping the metal buckle parts.from becoming blazing hot. The elastic works reasonably well to keep it in place. This is the second brand of foil seat cover I have tried. This is by far sturdier than the other. Overall, happy with the purchase.
on October 14, 2014
It does not have good elastic. Does not fit the car seat very good. You can kind of drape it over the seat and it does keep it cooler than without it. Sometimes a hassle since it flies off when the door opens. Better than nothing.
on August 19, 2015
This really does work! I live in SC. Our summers can become very hot and humid. I purchased one and tried in my car first. My daughter loves it! She remembers on her own to cover her car seat! It worked so much that I purchased a second one for my husband's car.
on August 3, 2015
Definitely does its job and keeps the car seat cool (graco forever car seat). Only gave it 4 stars though because the elastic is not the best and the material is a little stiff. I just lay it on top of the car seat, but wish it would fit around the car seat more securely.
on April 26, 2016
Using sunshade to cover our Maxi-Cosi convertible car seat, fit is not exact but it covers well enough. Don't pull down too hard because the material will tear away from stretchy band (reason I gave it 3 stars). Its serving its purpose and glad I purchased it.

Pros:
Protects seat from getting too hot

Cons:
Tears easily
review image review image