This unit works perfectly to power the Sansa Clip off AC power. We use it to power the Clip which plays on-hold message 24/7/365 for many months now without failure. But beware, it does not recharge the batteries in the Clip. As long as you don't intend to recharge the batteries with it - it is a great value!
Published on March 24, 2009 by Marc K. Wanner

1.0 out of 5 stars Wall charger does not work with Sansa Clip.
When connected to the wall charger, the 4GB Clip displays that it is connected to the computer and does not charge at all (no flashing battery symbol). Completely useless.
Published on May 1, 2008 by G. Kopp

1.0 out of 5 stars Wall charger does not work with Sansa Clip., May 1, 2008
G. Kopp (Indianapolis, IN USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Work, June 8, 2008
This review is from: Car and Wall Charger for Sansa Clip (Electronics)
This product does not work. If possible, I would give zero stars.

I was dumb and gave a positive feedback based on the low price and quick shipping before I tried it.

Do not buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't Work!, May 10, 2008
JGA (Boiling Springs, SC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Car and Wall Charger for Sansa Clip (Electronics)
When I got the chargers (wall and car) I rated the vendor 5 star for the delivery. However, I carried the two to Florida on vacation along with the Sansa 2 GB MP3 and plugged each in at various times. They do not charge - only light up with a solid battery on the screen. The battery is supposed to blink when charging and it does not. Since I didn't have my computer with me I had no player to listen to while there. Only $7 but I have junk here!

1.0 out of 5 stars Agree, does not work. Do not buy., May 31, 2008
This review is from: Car and Wall Charger for Sansa Clip (Electronics)
I did not look at the reviews until after I bought this item. I won't make that mistake again. Neither charger will charge my Sandisk Sansa Clip 2G.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, July 31, 2008
This review is from: Car and Wall Charger for Sansa Clip (Electronics)
I got this bundle thinking "I got a great deal" right? WRONG! The chargers don't work with my Sansa Clip 2GB. The light comes on and the charging screen pops up and everything but once you unplug you notice that there is no charge, even if left over night charging on the wall charger. And the car charger I just don't know some times it charges and other times it does not. So if you are thinking of buying it you might want to think again...

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work, May 29, 2008
This review is from: Car and Wall Charger for Sansa Clip (Electronics)
I agree with the first two reviewers. This doesn't work unless I am missing something. The red light on the charger comes on and it will light up the MP3 screen, but it won't charge the battery. I have a 2gb Sansa Disk. Maybe it works with the 1gb. I noticed with the info I got with the player it indicated that some USB ports might not generate enough power to charge the batteries. Perhaps this is also the case with this charger. Amazon needs to take it off the list for this particular player. It was only $7 so not worth the hassle and cost of returning it but right now I am out $7 plus SH which is a total of nearly $15. Not worth another $6 to send it back. Don't buy this item unless there is some trick I am not aware of to get it to charge. I let the battery go completely dry and then connected the device to the charger. I checked it about 6 hours later, nothing. I then took the unit in to the computer to charge it. It immediately started to charge. I needed a charger for trips when I might not have a computer handy to charge the unit. Waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, June 23, 2008
Amazon Customer (Suwanee, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Car and Wall Charger for Sansa Clip (Electronics)
I bought these chargers for my daughter's 1 GB Sansa Clip. Neither will charge it. Plus, the car charger broke (wire came out of plug-in) after a few attempted uses. Not even worth one star.

1.0 out of 5 stars Charger is sucky., August 30, 2008
This review is from: Car and Wall Charger for Sansa Clip (Electronics)
This charger absolutely does not work -- it is worthless. I've attempted multiple configurations and times and it actually drains the charge already on the MP3 unit. Don't even try it. It is hard to believe something so simple is so severely flawed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Car and Wall Charger for OLDER Sansa Clip, March 30, 2012
This review is from: Car and Wall Charger for Sansa Clip (Electronics)
I actually purchased two of these items and it turned out that newer Sansa Clips have a micro connector and this one does not fit the newer Sansa Clips. I can commend CrazyOnDigital as they gave me a full refund. I purchased these off Amazon and the Amazon discription was not the same as the discrition on CrazyOnDigital. After I received the order and I found out the connector did not fit I went to CrazyOnDigital and their site noted these chargers were for BlackBerry phones. If Amazon had included this information on their site I would not have ordered them because I have a BlackBerry and I know the connector is different. Both Amazon and CrazyOnDigital should update their sites with information discribing the connector so other shoppers get what they really want.

The Charger with the micro connector for the newer Sansa Clip is:

Durable Flexible Black Silicone Skin Case + Car + Home Travel Charger for Sandisk SDMX22 Sansa Clip Zip Mp3 Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Works to power the Clip off AC power, but no battery charging!, March 24, 2009

Car and Wall Charger for Sansa Clip