Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 21, 2011
I sent this basket to my dad for his birthday. He was delighted upon its arrival, he said the treats were all delicious and there was a good amount of product in the basket. He sent me a photo of the basket, it looked just like the photo in the description except everything was packaged. I would purchase this again for a gift. My only gripe is the price, because I know I could put all these things together on my own for much less. But it wouldn't ship as quickly and probably wouldn't look as nice. All pre-made gift baskets are a little overpriced. This one is, in my opinion, worth it.
review image
on December 23, 2011
The carmel corn was stale; everything else was average. Not worth the $30 I paid. It's like the size of something you would get in a mini-bar.
on June 26, 2011
We didn't feel like we got our moneys worth with this basket. It seemed small. I wouldn't buy again.
on November 20, 2012
The basket itself is small -- ten inches on each side and two inches deep. (But it does seem to be well-made, though.)

The quantity of the basket's contents is meager -- one handful each of almond bark, chocolate-covered cashews, chocolate-covered pretzels, Ghirardelli squares, peanut brittle and white-chocolate-covered pretzels. To make the basket look full, everything has an inch-deep layer of shredded paper and tinsel under it.

The quality of the basket's contents is mediocre except for the Ghirardelli squares. It's not actually bad, just below average. And even the Ghirardelli squares are three of the least interesting flavors of those available (three dark chocolates, two mints, and one caramel).

At $35, the entire gift basket is overpriced by more than 100% because the basket itself would cost only about $5 and each handful of stuff in it would cost only about $1 or $2, so it's worth only about $11 to $17.
on February 15, 2012
Not worth the money. Very little product and the popcorn was a little stale. The best thing in the basket was the chocolate but it's not worth $30.
on January 7, 2012
I sent this as a christmas gift and was extremely pleased when the product was received with rave reviews. I will definitely plan to send this next year. It was sent on the date stated and arrived on time. I was very happy with the gift basket and service.
on July 6, 2014
The box was filled with papers and the candies just covered the top. Definitely disappointed with how little there was for this kind of display and money.
on December 15, 2011
The picture is deceptive, the basket is much smaller, and does not indicate that is for one person. I would not recommend ordering this item, nor will I order from this company again.
on December 20, 2014
Arrived on time product was very fresh and has a very good taste
on January 7, 2016
Arrived on time, and my father-in-law ate it in record time.

See 1 answered question