5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!
I received these as a "push present" from my husband when our son was born and I could not be happier with them. They're a nice size and they sparkle brilliantly. Yes, if you looked at them through a loupe I'm sure they're not perfect but they look great and I get compliments every time I wear them.
Published 9 months ago by Meagan Lucas

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty but....
Published on June 14, 2012 by Lawless1

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty but...., June 14, 2012
This review is from: 1 Carat Diamond Stud Earrings Set In Platinum, Screwbacks (Jewelry)
I ordered these as a deployment to Afghanistan present to myself and do like the earrings very much. I would say that on one earring it is perfect with zero visible flaws. The other not so much. It appears like if there were a speck of "pepper" inside the stone. If someone was walking by me or sitting across the table it would probably not be noticed. Holding them up to the light ....yes. I am happy though as the price was good and I am the kind of girl who will wear diamonds with my jeans. So these will work despite the flaw.

3.0 out of 5 stars As described, January 8, 2014
As decribed an on time.
The setting is nice.
The stones are not well matched for cut of color. Even lower grade diamonds can be matched and they were not. The i2 grade was correct but a little disappointing.
We keep them as they were a gift, and worth their price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, January 31, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 28, 2014
Quality was not very good.

1 Carat Diamond Stud Earrings Set In Platinum, Screwbacks