5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring!
This ring was absolutely beautiful. I gave this to my wife as an anniversary gift, and she loves it very much. It has the perfect amount of sparkle, and it looks gorgeous on her. Thank you for the ring, and it was priced very well. I will be looking for more deals from your store.
~ Joe
Published on August 29, 2011 by Joevc

3.0 out of 5 stars Sparkles but...
It is really tiny. I decided to purchase this ring based upon customer photos and the ring I received is small. It arrived in a beautiful black ring box not red. The diamonds do sparkle when they catch the light. I feel a little deceived by all the photos of this ring. Wish I knew how to upload my own to show it's true size. Not sure if I'm keeping it.
Published 6 months ago by Lisa Motto

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring!, August 29, 2011
This review is from: 0.35 Carat (ctw) Thin 14k Gold Round Diamond Ladies 3 Stone Engagement Bridal Ring (Jewelry)
~ Joe

3.0 out of 5 stars Sparkles but..., February 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 12, 2013
Got it here quick, and exactly what it said on the package. Like someone else said stones are small, but it is what she likes.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit small, but nice, August 2, 2012
Got this for my girlfriend, haven't popped the question yet. I want to see how it looks on her, but at first glance I would just like to say the photo on the site is a bit deceiving as to the size. I do realize it is a small carat size, but I guess I just expected it to be a little bigger. That's okay though, she does like dainty rings.

3.0 out of 5 stars The shine is there but the size isn't., June 1, 2013
Have you ever seen the 2-ring sets? Well think of this as the smaller ring in the back.

This is a very small ring. Unfortunately mine was lost in the mail, but when I bought another one it was a disappointment. Luckily the price wasn't too steep so I ended up buying another ring and my finance ended up wearing both rings together to make a beautiful combination.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally disappointed., September 22, 2012
This ring is very small. I dont understand why is so big in the customer pic. Stones are very small and you almost can not see the difference between stones and metal. I cant return it because i am out the states.

1.0 out of 5 stars unsastified with item, January 13, 2013
The ring was to small is not the same grosor that show us in the picture.

the person was not satisfied with the item.

Rate and Discover Movies