Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on August 2, 2012
Got this for my girlfriend, haven't popped the question yet. I want to see how it looks on her, but at first glance I would just like to say the photo on the site is a bit deceiving as to the size. I do realize it is a small carat size, but I guess I just expected it to be a little bigger. That's okay though, she does like dainty rings.
review image review image review image
on February 24, 2014
It is really tiny. I decided to purchase this ring based upon customer photos and the ring I received is small. It arrived in a beautiful black ring box not red. The diamonds do sparkle when they catch the light. I feel a little deceived by all the photos of this ring. Wish I knew how to upload my own to show it's true size. Not sure if I'm keeping it.
on August 29, 2011
This ring was absolutely beautiful. I gave this to my wife as an anniversary gift, and she loves it very much. It has the perfect amount of sparkle, and it looks gorgeous on her. Thank you for the ring, and it was priced very well. I will be looking for more deals from your store.
~ Joe
on June 1, 2013
Have you ever seen the 2-ring sets? Well think of this as the smaller ring in the back.

This is a very small ring. Unfortunately mine was lost in the mail, but when I bought another one it was a disappointment. Luckily the price wasn't too steep so I ended up buying another ring and my finance ended up wearing both rings together to make a beautiful combination.
on September 22, 2012
This ring is very small. I dont understand why is so big in the customer pic. Stones are very small and you almost can not see the difference between stones and metal. I cant return it because i am out the states.
on February 12, 2013
Got it here quick, and exactly what it said on the package. Like someone else said stones are small, but it is what she likes.
on January 13, 2013
The ring was to small is not the same grosor that show us in the picture.

the person was not satisfied with the item.
on July 5, 2015
Beautiful and delicate ring, my girlfriend was delighted.