5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Necklace
Great size. Received a lot of compliments. Color is accurate. Beautiful piece of jewelry. Fast shipping. Good quality. Very happy with purchase.
Published 23 months ago by Myrtle0116

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look as good as pictured
I was not impressed with this item. I planned to give this to my girlfriend for valentine's day - good thing I went shopping early!

The crystal itself was so dark and large. The facets were cut so large that it made the whole thing look like plastic. There was no shine or glamour to this piece.
On top of that, the setting for the pendant is one of those...
Published on February 5, 2013 by D. Marcantonio

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look as good as pictured, February 5, 2013
This review is from: 7.50 Carat Blue & White Sapphire Heart Pendant in Sterling Silver with Chain (Jewelry)

On top of that, the setting for the pendant is one of those raised box types and it looks terrible on the back side. The setting is NOT finely crafted and looks like it was taken from spare strips of metal and glued together.
The chain was so thin it looked like an infant could break it by pulling on it.

I had no faith in this item, and while I know my girlfriend would have loved the thought... it's just not good enough for her!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Necklace, April 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Expensive Looking Item, December 26, 2012
The recipient of this gift loved it! The central stone is deep blue and nicely shaped. The setting is delicate and sparkly on a sturdy but pretty chain. Very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, December 14, 2013
Beautiful! I never expected it to be as lovely as it is. Surprised the heck out of me. For that price I got the best deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 12, 2013
Was so happy With this necklace I bought it for my girlfriend and I can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning! looks more exsoensive then it was such a good buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Pendant, September 5, 2013
I gave this to my daughter in law for Christmas. She said she likes it. Seems a bit smaller than the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bling!, July 18, 2013
I am very happy with this expensive looking necklace. I bought it for myself because I have been married 45 years. I love it and my husband does too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saleem's Sapphire, July 3, 2013
If you loved the book, Only Love Twice, then you know the special pendant Saleem gave to Madison on his return from Saudi Arabia. This is a very close representation to that jewel. I was so pleased when I saw this, I had to have it to wear at book signings. It is wonderful to find in real life what your characters find in novels. I can be Madison. The stone hangs directly over my heart just like hers. Thanks so much for making this pendant!
Kat Canfield, author
Only Love Twice

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect birthday gift., June 22, 2013
Stuck stationed out of the country and found this necklace for my fiancé's birthday. She loves it. Found a matching set of earrings to go with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, but the picture makes it appear bigger then it really is., June 12, 2013
Omar (Shippensburg, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
its beautiful. elegant, and comfortable.
its smaller then it seems about 1 cm (1/2 inch) in diameter. its a bit darker then in the picture but still very nice i gave this as a gift and it was very well received.
all in all great purchase and im very satisfied.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›