5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bracelet!
This is a really beautiful bracelet. It looks so real, you would never know it is cz. It is the perfect size to be belivable. It is so sparkely and shiny. I wear it every day and get so many compliments. I highly reccommend this bracelet, you wont be disappointed!
Published on June 16, 2007 by joanna

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bracelet--horrible clasp.
This bracelet is absolutely beautiful--much more brilliant and striking than I expected! However, the clasp is horrible. The clasp came undone and the bracelet slipped off my girlfriend's wrist (unfortunately in a busy public area...) the day I gave it to her. It really was tragic.

However, it was such a beautiful bracelet for such a great price, I think I...
Published on February 2, 2009 by M. Croft

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bracelet!, June 16, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty!!!, September 13, 2007
This review is from: 4.5 Carat Sterling Silver CZ Tennis Bracelet (Jewelry)
I bought this item hoping for the best and I got it. It is very sparkly yet not gaudy due to its delicate size. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to such a classic piece of jewelry. Shipping was really quick to Hawaii and the item came in a jewelry box and bubble wrapped.

4.0 out of 5 stars cool bracelet, February 27, 2007
This review is from: 4.5 Carat Sterling Silver CZ Tennis Bracelet (Jewelry)
I thought it would be bigger, but after seeing it, its hard to tell that its not diamonds. I had to tell my wife that I didn't deplete the savings account.(I know, a jeweler would not be fooled). It looks great & was shipped faster than promised.I would recommend this seller for these purchases. It is holding up very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous tennis bracelet!, October 19, 2007
Ann C. Boyd "ACB" (Virginia Beach, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4.5 Carat Sterling Silver CZ Tennis Bracelet (Jewelry)
I wear this beautiful bracelet everyday! It sparkles like crazy and compliments my engagement ring and my diamond watch very nicely. I am thrilled with this purchase, and you will be, too! ;-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bracelet--horrible clasp., February 2, 2009
This review is from: 4.5 Carat Sterling Silver CZ Tennis Bracelet (Jewelry)

However, it was such a beautiful bracelet for such a great price, I think I might order a replacement for her, and then try to figure out how to make the clasp more reliable.

This product would definitely get 5 stars if the clasp were better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even the clasp gives it the illusion of real diamonds!, January 7, 2008
McG' (San Diego, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4.5 Carat Sterling Silver CZ Tennis Bracelet (Jewelry)
I gotta admit it. After reading the reviews I still was skeptical, but this little bracelet is exactly as described and as appears in the pic. It is delicate, but NOT cheap looking. The length is good. The clasp is one of those lock on clasps that you always get with expensive bracelets. This gives it more credibility that it is real. Hey, what girl doesn't want to show off a pretty sparkly piece of jewelry that looks like the real deal....AND not pay much for it. At this price, treat yourself!

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, August 25, 2012
This review is from: 4.5 Carat Sterling Silver CZ Tennis Bracelet (Jewelry)
I thougt the bracelet was pretty but the clasp was very cheaply made. It is very hard to get on and once you do clasp does not stay closed. A waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on first wear!, December 10, 2012
This review is from: 4.5 Carat Sterling Silver CZ Tennis Bracelet (Jewelry)
I ordered this bracelet and it is beautiful! I love that its not too big. The problem? I wore it to dinner and it literally broke in half. I dont even know when it happened, i looked down and noticed it was gone and found in laying on the floor. Extremly disappointing. Also the clasp was extremly loose and i actually had to make the holes a little smalled so it would work better.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible clasp quality, December 30, 2011
This review is from: 4.5 Carat Sterling Silver CZ Tennis Bracelet (Jewelry)
The clasp bends and breaks with just a couple of wears. It's a beautiful piece, but you won't get very much use out of it because the dang clasp bends and breaks so easily.

3.0 out of 5 stars broken links, December 9, 2008
This review is from: 4.5 Carat Sterling Silver CZ Tennis Bracelet (Jewelry)
For $30 I guess you shouldn't expect too much and although it was nice looking when it arrived, after a few months of wear a link went bad and the clasp started having some issues (part of the clasp broke off). So at first people did think it was real but after it started going south it just looked like a piece of junk jewelry. Too cheap to bother getting it fixed, easier to just buy another.

4.5 Carat Sterling Silver CZ Tennis Bracelet