4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good
I like the watch it looks good and the clasp is functional. The wrist band is very large but any jewelry store will adjust the band for you for $10 or less so that's not a problem. It is a little difficult to read in low light due to the grey on grey of the hands on the face.
Published 11 months ago by R. McLaughlin

3.0 out of 5 stars Large Bracelet
I bought this for my son and the bracelet part is HUGE! He loves the style and the watch is made well and stylish, we just have to take it to a jeweler to have links removed from the bracelet. I'm hoping this is possible, if not, it will be returned.
Published 11 months ago by MeShell Mackey

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Caravelle by Bulova Men's 43A112 Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 25, 2014
i love it! its so cool, the color is excellent and when you dress something like that you feel like a boss

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, February 17, 2014
This watch is really nice. Depending on your style, you will be satisfied. I bought this as a gift for an employee and he wears it every time I see him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, December 29, 2013
KAB (Trinidad, WI) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch for my brother. It was a steal of a deal. No complains as he loves it..

3.0 out of 5 stars Large Bracelet, January 8, 2014