Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on September 26, 2010
After many hours and days of researching internet for all watches with features I wanted I came across this Bulova. Best of all it was best-priced by Amazon who we buy from regularly with excellent delivery, phone support and even rare return service. The watch is even better looking on my wrist than photos show. Just what I wanted. Setting day-date took some re-reading of manual but I got it done. I never write reviews but felt I should for this Bulova watch from Amazon. Dressy and functional.
on August 5, 2013
This is a great watch for the price. Like another reviewer, I also prefer easily read numbers to Roman numerals - or worse yet, plain linear graduation marks for each hour. The large black numbers on the white face provide good contrast; it's very easy to see the time on this watch. I also like the expansion band better than leather other bands that need buckles. Furthermore, it's very accurate. I've had the watch for several months now and it still has exactly the correct time according to the time.gov website. One drawback is that the watch case is somewhat large. If you have a small wrist it might look too big. Luckily, my wrist is big enough so it's not an issue. It's also a little tricky to shorten the band. You need a good tweezers, a small jeweler's screwdriver (to release the spring pins), and a small needle-nose pliers would help. With these tools and some patience you can do it yourself.
on February 10, 2014
Bought this watch on a lightening deal. A good looking watch for a great price and it keeps excellent time. The only downside for me is the band is really snug on my wrist. I have never had a watch to be so tight. You would think that a men's watch would have a man sized wrist band. My wife bought this watch also (she prefers the larger face of men's watches) and the band fits her wrist perfectly.
on February 20, 2014
This was gift to my hubby who absolutely loved it. He wears it daily, likes the band as it slips on and off with no effort. Keeps good time and was a bargain price!
on May 19, 2014
This watch stopped running on May 15th, after a little more than 90 days. To fix it I tried changing the battery myself. The battery though tested good and then it proved impossible to reassemble the watch.

I just bought a citizen watch to replace the Bulova. You'll have to judge for yourself whether you want to take the chance. Maybe I was just unlucky.

If you want to spend the postage plus $10 you can send it into Bulova and maybe it will be fixed, but that will add another $20 plus ($10 or more for shipping plus Bulova's $10 warranty charge) to a $50 watch.

It's better not to buy it in the first place and the useless watch will have a place on my bureau until I find a youngster interested in looking into the innards of watch.

Be warned. Be careful.

There was a time when Bulova Watch Time was the hallmark of accuracy and reliability. It doesn't seem to be the same company today.
on March 19, 2014
We had to return watch as the numbers weren't as dark as they were in the photo. Too light for senior citizen to read....
on December 22, 2013
Accept for the gold trim, the watch looks just like the watch I purchaced with my conformation money 60 years ago.
on April 1, 2014
Although I am a petite woman, and have very small wrists, I will adjust the watch band so it fits perfectly. I like the day and date feature, and it's quite big so I can read it easily. The second hand, readable minutes are all great features. Bulova is a very well-renowned watch company, and Caravelle has been around for a while, but it's still a great buy.
on January 6, 2016
watch fell apart after a fmonths
on November 11, 2014
This is a great everyday watch. Not very expensive and keeps good time. It usually does not vary be more than a few seconds between the beginning and end of daylight saving time. So I only need to change/adjust it twice a year. The expanding band is easy to change size to fit your wrist, and is comfortable.