5.0 out of 5 stars A different approach
I am one of those people who is forever on a diet, over the years I've tried every new diet that has come along, some worked, some didn't but I wasn't comfortable with any of them really.
Published on July 27, 2011 by whiskers1

2.0 out of 5 stars No new information
This book is very very short. I read it in about 30 minutes. I didn't find any new information aside from what I had already found on the internet.
Published on October 13, 2011 by M. Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars A different approach, July 27, 2011
This review is from: Carb Cycling for Weight Loss: Also includes calorie shifting details and calorie shifting diet menu and plan for successful calorie cycling and zig zag diet as a form of cycling calories (Kindle Edition)
It was only after reading this ebook that I realised that perhaps it was my approach to dieting that was maybe at fault. The book is very well written by Rachael, she seems to know her stuff and her new approach to the whole concept of dieting and actually sticking at it is inspirational really.
I started using her idea's over two weeks ago, and so far everything is going according to plan, my weight loss isn't drastic, but is constant and I don't get hunger pangs, which is a big part of being able to stick at the diet. I think it was a right decision to go for this book and would recommend anyone else who has problems dieting to try it.

2.0 out of 5 stars No new information, October 13, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, May 6, 2013
I think this concept is right on however, this book is poorly written and really said the same things over & over. I'm sorry I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, March 9, 2013
cak-fl (Fruitland Park, FL) - See all my reviews
The concept makes sense. Hopefully will be able to finish reading the book and start implementing the theory in my daily routine.

4.0 out of 5 stars new concept, January 11, 2013
really interesting new concept. Takes no money or gym to give this a try. Make your own schedule and pick your own foods.

ARRAY(0xa7baa1e0)