Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on August 27, 2015
2nd time using this. Works great for those desiring a quick cleanse who are a bit meaty. I only recommended this flavor (grape) if there is a buying advantage as the actual flavor is more like what I would imagine Satan's anus might be. If you don't enjoy demonic tossed salad, go with the tropical kind.
on April 5, 2016
My daughter bought this product and did exactly what it said to do and she still pop positive for marijuana. I think that it is the luck of the draw. She drank the mixture, drank PLENTY of water, peed many times prior to the urinalysis and still failed it. True bummer.
on December 1, 2013
Amazing product! Definitely something I can rely on. I have recommended it to others and they love it! Thank you for this wonderful product I appreciate it!
on April 30, 2016
Still failed after 3 weeks clean.i heavily detoxed with gnc 14 day detox, took niacin daily,fiber pills,cranberry juice,pickle juice and lots of water. I took this and got a very very VERY faint pass, i had an extremely faint line, so i would have failed a lab test. It taste like crap and chalk blended in dirt. It will make you poop vibrant colors lol thats about it, overall disappointed. Maybe one day our govt will accept the will of the people and male this plant legal.
on January 18, 2016
Bought 2 - tried on different people - 1 had not smoked for 1 week, the other 48 hours. We tested every hour after consumption looking for a clean test. Neither came close. Did not work at all - only made us sick to our stomachs
on November 23, 2015
I had taken toxins in 2 days before my test and this product cleaned me out and I passed. All you need to do is drink this nasty tasting drink about an hour before you take your test and drink ALOT of water on an empty stomach and try to pee as much as you can.
on February 5, 2015
I went one day without, followed directions exsplicitly. Indeed made my poopies neon green for a day or two. But who cares, I passed! Test was done using a quik test with 5 strips, lady asked why my pee looked green I said'dunno' then left : )
on March 2, 2016
Helped me pass both of my urine drug tests with flying colors!!!! I drunk close to a gallon of water after drinking the entire contents. Very happy with the results and both of my new jobs ''
on April 20, 2013
I have used this amazing product many times in the past with success. However, this go around it was as if the potency had been drastically reduced.
on August 12, 2013
this product did not work .....my bowel movements were a terrible green and it had no detox ability what so ever

See 1 answered question