5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!! THANKS!!
Published 22 months ago by M. Castiglione

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, color is way off
Published 16 months ago by Z

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!! THANKS!!, September 19, 2012
This review is from: 6 Piece Pewter Colored Carbon Fiber Eyeglass Sunglass Glasses Display Case Storage Organizer Collector Box (Watch)
I have several pairs of glasses and wear them, with corrective lenses, as another accessory. Some are vintage some are new and they are all gorgeous and scratch free. Another thing they have in common is they are expensive! With prescription lenses and fade bifocals, not to mention non glare and non scratch finishes - it adds up to quite a chunk of change! I am very careful with them all. Until now I had to open up to 6 eyeglass cases to find the one I wanted to wear, which is annoying and time consuming when you're trying to get out the door!. Not anymore! This lovely, well made, quality case sits on the counter where I can immediately access the pair I want to wear. The eyeglasses are all safely stored in a dust free, lined, partitioned case. Thanks! Worth every penny!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, color is way off, February 19, 2013
first let me say that this product seems to be of good quality. The color looks nothing like the picture, but it is still nice. Looks like solid shiny silver. Holds most sunglasses, but wire frames like Oakleys do not fit so well because of the ear pieces. All in all it is a nice piece and does what it says. Just note that the picture looks much different with regards to the color.

Rate and Discover Movies