5.0 out of 5 stars What You Need to Keep the AeraMax Functioning Perfectly
Published 5 months ago by Phyllis Staff

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong filter
I bought the wrong filter. the suggestion amazon gave me to match my air purifier was this one. The filters are half the size I needed.
Published 8 months ago by K. Ward

5.0 out of 5 stars What You Need to Keep the AeraMax Functioning Perfectly, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Carbon Filter for AeraMax 200 Air Purifier - 4 Pack (9324101) (Misc.)
While these are not the only filters needed for this air purifier, they are the ones you need to replace every three months. These carbon filters are inexpensive and fit perfectly in the filter holder. When you install a new filter, you'll see that the alert button does not turn off. To make it reset, turn the whole unit off, wait a few seconds and turn it back on. The alert button will be off.

These filters appear to work well. I can see the dirt collected on the old filter as I am replacing it, so I am satisfied that the quality is just what is needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Its Job!, June 8, 2014
Sarah Williamson "Sarah FT" (Murphy, NC, United States) - See all my reviews
This fits a Fellowes air purifier I purchased for our living room where my husband smokes pipes and cigars. The system seems to work very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Instructions included!, August 6, 2014
This is the pre-filter that goes in front of the HEPA filter and saves you from having to change the HEPA filter as often. I just changed mine for the first time as the "carbon" light had lit up, first in orange and then in red. The filtered dust was obvious. They come with instructions on how to reset the light on your machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price. Shipped quick, August 27, 2014
Was what I was looking for. Good price. Shipped quick.

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong filter, December 30, 2013