5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Game, Amazing Developers, Amazing Community
I've been a passionate gamer for at least a decade, from FPS games, to RTS, but my god, AirMech has really hit the spot with an all round game that requires both, your FPS reaction and RTS strategy, The game has a really good balance of Macro (Map control and strategy) and Micro (Fine detail unit placement and AirMech Control)

Not only is this game so great...
Published 24 months ago by Natalie

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay I guess...
Amazon bundled this with an online game code I bought for Christmas. I played the game one time and haven't been back since. That's not to say that this game was really bad per se, but it didn't really appeal to me as an older gamer.
Published 20 months ago by Blaise170

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Game, Amazing Developers, Amazing Community, January 4, 2013
This review is from: AirMech [Download] (Software Download)

Not only is this game so great I've come to right a review on Amazon (And I am not usually a reviewer here) But the game is totally free, and has no pay to win bonuses, You can spend money on the game but they do not make any difference in the Player Verse Player Aspect of the game, they help you with Player Verse Enemy.

And yes, this game has a great Single player survival modes and challenges, plus with a great quest line to complete.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Free to play for 2012-2013, January 2, 2013
This review is from: AirMech [Download] (Software Download)
Game makes a fluid mix of MOBA and RTS genre's, and has the most active dev team I've ever seen for a game. Endlessly enjoyable, and games go fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Return of HERZOG ZWEI!!!!, January 1, 2013
This review is from: AirMech [Download] (Software Download)
any one who remembers that classic genesis game and loved it, will want to play airmech. Its herzog zwei at its core with a slew of enhancements that make it better than the original. Play it for free buy the packs.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Action RTS Ever, January 4, 2013
This review is from: AirMech [Download] (Software Download)
Its simple and awesome. It is an action rts and unlike other so called action rts games it actually has an rts game in it. The pace can not be beat. It is filled to the brim with awesome and is constantly being sent more awesome. The kind of awesome that can only come from mass fights of robots being destroyed by mechs. And hats. Favorite multiplayer game of the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carbon Games - Great, February 6, 2013
You always get your moneys worth with any of their bundles or packs. Best of all? The game is free to play. You don't have to buy the bundle since you can earn them over time and buying bundles doesn't tip the scale of balance in game. They just give you a head start in accessing certain units.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun for free, January 5, 2013
This review is from: AirMech [Download] (Software Download)
An online multi-player version of 1988 Herzog Zwei for the Sega Genesis (Mega Drive). Fun game and great for those seeking a different style of RTS.

Free to play but not pay to win as everything can be purchased with earned currency at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars The game is amazing, January 4, 2013
This review is from: AirMech [Download] (Software Download)
I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my Airmech. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, macroin' and microin' down in Mississippi.

I first played Airmech on my birthday, several of my other presents included a meal of tuna fish salad on white bread with mayonaisse, a tab, and a couple of twinkies; a half bottle of lilac vegetal, a hand drawn picture, and my father's Zippo. I soon broke into tears from the pure joy Airmech brought me.

After playing Airmech, I knew I didn't belong here anymore. It was time for me to venture out into the world and perfect my strategies. I got my first job at a gas station where I learned the importance of holding factory expansions. After surviving an attack by a homicidal PvPer who found my name on the internet white pages, I knew my MMR would go up. I then invented a handle for Gunnar gaming glasses which were styled specifically for the Husky aircraft in Airmech.

I was living the good life. I had all the credits and power I could want. All that would soon come crushing down. For some reason I just couldn't hold an expansion. My MMR crashed in 1v1s, 2v2,s and even 3v3s. I took to the streets because I had nowhere else to go. Through the power of Deus Ex Machina my wife found me and took me back to my home where my family took me back in and I was able to return to the greatness that is Airmech.

Play the game, it's free and awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Free gift pack, February 13, 2013
AirMech is an unique free to play game. Play against AI, Co-op, or versus. Paid items are cosmetic or speed up your leveling/point gain for unlocks. Rotates unlocked creeps and other upgrades LoL style. More fun with friends, but any online game is. Think of this pack as a booster for new players wanting to get into the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, February 13, 2013
This is a fast moving MOBA with a RTS aspect. The gift Pack, which was a bonus gift for me, contained special skins for the Chopper and Striker AirMechs with some units I all ready had open and more. The game itself is fast paced action. And I love the fact the developers are active not only in the forums but in the game and listen too us; the players. I have seen that they used the FTP model with micro transactions but they are not needed too play and win the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought ps card, i receive this for present, January 28, 2013
This review is from: AirMech [Download] (Software Download)
I installed this game to my new alienware.
This is very entertainment
Good free game
Thanks amazon for the present

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›