- Installed by two easy operations, just drill and drive
- Carbon steel is stronger than 18-8 stainless steel and just as strong as Type 420 stainless steel
- Superior to and used in place of drive pins, taper pins, and collar pins
- Flexibility allows a wider tolerance than other pin types
- Beveled ends make starting easy
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Carbon Steel Spring Pin, Plain Finish, Inch
|Price:||$3.51 - $33.29|
|Brand Name||Small Parts|
|Material Type||Carbon Steel|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
Also referred to as roll, tension and expansion pins, they are hollow and ... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Also referred to as roll, tension and expansion pins, they are hollow and slotted lengthwise to create tension. These self-retaining spring Pins are made of uncoated carbon steel, which is stronger than 18-8 stainless steel and as strong as Type 420 stainless steel.
They are installed by two easy operations, just drill and drive. Useful for many purposes, they can be used as electrical connectors in patch board circuits, terminals, fixtures for wire harness, actuators for drum, to secure pulley or gear to shaft, hinges, positioners, and studs. Spring pins are flexible, permitting a wider tolerance than other pin types, such as drive pins, taper pins, collar pins. Beveled ends make starting easy.