Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on March 6, 2013
We have an elderly cat, as well as a dog. The dog does not make any messes in the house but the cat has for years left staining hair balls and vomit, occasional urine markings and as she has aged, other unpleasant stains. I had tried a multitude of cleaners but without a doubt Carbona is the best, as long as you don't let the stain sit. If caught within 24 hours, it picks up almost 100% of the stain without damaging the carpet, but if the stain dries and is left a few days, some residual is likely. The brush that comes with the bottle is a huge benefit. I have been so pleased that I ended up buying a carton of Carbona 2 in 1 for pet stains, as well as other localized stains.
One caution...We have a very light colored carpet and thereforeI can't comment on how safe and colorfast it would be with darker colors so I would urge caution with initial use if you have darker shades, or even sslightly darker shades. For our home, though, it is a 5 star product. Now, if I could just find someone to buy all the carpet cleaning products I purchased before and have sitting in storage.

April 10
I notice that the price currently being charged is over $9.00. When I purchased the Carbona, I bought a case, which consisted of 9 bottles at a price of approximately $4.00 each. Another reviewer has mentioned that you can get this at Walmart for a little over $4.00 per bottl, and I would have to agree. I think it is about $4.60 per bottle where I live, plus tax. Clearly, paying over $9.00 for this product is grossly excessive and it makes more sense to head to Walmart. My review of the product still stands (see above) but at the current price of over $9.00, I can't say it is still worth it. Hopefully, the price will come down to a more realistic amount.
on March 7, 2013
Right now this costs $4.23 at WalMart. I recently used it on both the carpet and the couch. Good product, but don't pay this much for it
33 comments|16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2011
Okay so I have a 9 year old that loves making messes. 5 months ago we got a puppy that was going to the bathroom all over the place too. So I've tried tons of different carpet cleaners to help with stains. This is THE BEST product I have ever used. I had some dark stains on my steps that I couldn't seem to get rid off with other products. I ran across this one while at Walmart and thought I'd try it out since I'd never tried it before. It worked! No more stains! I love this stuff.
on November 9, 2007
This stuff works the best and believe me I tried them all. We have 2 chihuahua's that of course when they are uoung have very small bladers so many small accidents.........This cleans them up even on our light beige carpet. GREAT PRODUCT>>>>>>>>>>>>>
on March 16, 2015
Love this stuff! it does a great job- better than any other we've found. It is the only rug cleaner we will use. The brush built into the bottle makes it so easy to use, and it is gentle enough so it does not disturb your carpet.
on February 2, 2013
I have several pets, including an elderly cat that almost daily has GI problems such that she throws up on the carpet. Nothing can be found physically wrong with her except a sensitive stomach, but this has proven to be the only carpet cleaner that has been able to completely take up the stains. The added brush is a considerable help, but finding the cleaner in the stores has proven difficult, though I did recently find it at Walmart (at a higher price). It tends to cost more than I like, thus the 4 stars, but it works AS LONG AS you make sure to get to the stain quickly. If you wait a few days and let it sit, then it will prove difficult to get it completely removed, but then this is the case with almost any carpet cleaner.
on May 18, 2014
This carpet cleaner is amazing! When one of our tenants moved out, there was a huge, mysterious, red stain (possibly kool aid) on one of the bedroom carpets. We brought in professional cleaners and they were unable to get the strain out. I came in behind them with this Carbona 229 and within 2 minutes the strain was completely gone. You'd never even know it was there. I highly recommend this to everyone!
on February 28, 2016
My usual carpet product choice was not available when I needed it ASAP, Woolite Pet Stain & Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner + Oxygen, so I tried this as a substitute and in the end I had to use the Woolite product to get rid of the slightly discolored spot that this left behind. I have white carpets and that is a challenge...this might work great for other color carpets.
on July 21, 2013
This Carbona carpet cleaner is absolutely the best one on the market. There are others that are nearly equal, but this one is easy to handle; faster than any other, and doesn't require a lot of fussy details. It cleans really, really good. As a bachelor who must do his own housework, I plead with you to ignore the others. This is the one. And the 3-bottle package is the cheapest in the long run.
on December 17, 2015
We have 1 dog and 2 cats in our home and they can be messy sometimes. We have tried every product on the shelves and Carbona is the only one that actually WORKS! It's amazing! It sells out so quickly in my area that I have to purchase it on Amazon. I'm going to start buying it in bulk just in case. When you find something that actually DOES WHAT IT PROMISES, you have to stock up!!! Buy this product!!!