Questions & Answers
Carbquik Baking Mix, 3 lb (48 oz)
by Carbquik
4.2 out of 5 stars (233)
$15.92
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
votes
You should probably stay away from carb quick until after induction. Since this post was quite a few months ago I doubt it will be much help to you, but maybe to others.
Dec 15, 2007 by Patrick Simpson
votes
go to a website called netrition.com and search for carbquik. netrition.com is the best low carb online store I've found. when you search for the product there, you'll see the nutritional information and you can compute the carbs based on all the ingredients in your pancakes, along with the amount of carbquik you'll use. hope this helps. happy low carb baking/cooking.
Mar 10, 2014 by Stacy Hackney (formerly customerS)
votes
There are 2 net carbs per 1/3 cup once you subtract the fiber. I use this product a lot and find it works very well.
Oct 3, 2014 by Michelle H.
votes
Yes you can. I googled a recipe for the pie crust and located one. It was actually pretty good.
Jun 28, 2014 by marl
votes
You can use it for anything you would have made with bisquick. It's that amazing!
Jan 7, 2015 by Davina Guzman
votes
It does not last long enought here to worry about expiration date. You can call the company and they will tell you. Good luck and enjoy....
Oct 23, 2014 by Linda
votes
I use quik carb for biscuits only because I'm not a fan of how other uses turn out. But more specifically to yor question,I use only water. I've tried using milk, cream, etc., and it doesn't seem to improve the taste or texture. Hope this helps. --Art
Jul 25, 2014 by classicalart
votes
Sorry I have not, I made pancakes & pepperoni biscuits very good!!
May 27, 2014 by Rhonda Walters
votes
No. Sorry.
May 6, 2014 by Gail D. Carrero
votes
You can use it for anything you would use flour for. It is just a lot denser than regular flour so you must use it sparingly.
Apr 2, 2014 by Alice Comeau
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers