5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a charm
I bought these for my Surefire E2D LED flash light. These are just right the light works great with them and charge life is very close to the li-ion non rechargables that this light uses. And no more 10 dollar packs of batteries.
Published 19 months ago by B. Nightingale

2.0 out of 5 stars When you get good batteries they only work ok.
Published 17 months ago by Sam

2.0 out of 5 stars When you get good batteries they only work ok., March 18, 2013
This review is from: Card: 4 RCR123A 3.0V (3.2V NOM) 750mAh LiFePO4 Rechargeable Batteries with a Smart Charger (Electronics)
When I first got the batteries and charger two of the four batteries had rust on them and one of them was rusted to the point where it wouldn't work in my electronics. I called tenergy to get the bad batteries replaced and they sent me to amazon. Amazon replaced the whole set for free including shipping which I thought was a pretty stelar move considering it wasn't their crappy product in the first place. I got the new set and the batteries looked ok but one of the four batteries will not charge so I am left with only 3 funtional batteries.

The battery life on these batteries is not quite as advertised. I have cycled them a few times and I am consistently under what the devices I am using say a battery with the specs of these rechargeables states.

All in all I will most likely never buy a tenergy product again or recommend them to anyone I know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a charm, January 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BATTERIES, September 1, 2012
MY HUSBAND NEEDS RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES AND THIS WAS A GREAT PURCHASE. IN FACT HE RE-PURCHASED THIS ITEM AGAIN AS HE NEEDS THEM FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product, November 14, 2012
The only rechargeable batteries, which can be used with my Spartan 1W blue laser. Cuts output voltage on 3.6V, safe to use with this laser.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal. Save lots of cash!!, November 26, 2013
Great for the price. My flashlight is still very bright. Even thiught there rechargeable. I bought a streamlight pro tac 2L. And didn't look into how much the batteries cost. When I need to get new ones at radio shack or rite aid there where about $10 each one. I saved and now I am recommending my customer get one also when I sell this flashlight.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, not great., November 25, 2013
Bought these for my streamlight polytac led flashlight. The price was good so I figured I would give them a try. Came with 4 batteries, a base to charge 2 batteries, a wall charger and a car charger. Not a bad deal for the price.

Batteries do not last very long. I find that I have to charge both sets by the end of the week. Granted the flashlight eats batteries, but the streamlight brand batteries lasted 2 - 3 times longer than these.

Shipping was quick, no problems with seller. I would order from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great low voltage batteries., November 14, 2013
Great batteries at the lower voltage required by some flashlights. I have only had it for a few weeks so I don't know how well they will last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, October 29, 2013
very good product, would recommend and/or buy again. met my expectations. referred to family and friends. great price and quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, September 15, 2013
I charged it and the batteries work with my old slr camera. I am glad I got four all together

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily use, August 8, 2013
I work in a field where I need a flashlight at all times. This is my second set of batteries and I have no complaints. I originally purchased a new set because the charger broke on me but the batteries still held a charge. Great batteries for the price.

Rate and Discover Movies