Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 29, 2013
Item arrived before expected. Worked great. The 10 pack is good for traveling just in case you loose one. I also bought the Compatible just in case these did not work. Both worked for my 4S. The paper clip method did not worked for me and I was afraid I might break the phone. Better to buy the pins.
on November 29, 2013
My wife and I have multiple SIMs which we frequently swap out during our travels. I ordered this set so we could each have one on our keychain, as well as leave them in our home and office desks, in the car, in our backpack/purse, etc. At approximately 27cents each, this 10 pack is a good value.

While these fit my wife's iPhone just fine, they are too large to fit the SIM eject hole in my Nexus 5 handset (unfortunately, the Nexus has a much smaller hole than the iPhone). These weren't listed as fitting the Nexus 5, but just figured I'd take my chances.
22 comments7 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2013
Shipping was extremely quick and the pins get the job done. Fit every smartphone i've come into contact with and that includes all Verizon phones.
on October 31, 2014
Cheap, stamped steel parts. All 10 weigh 0.1 oz instead of the 0.32 oz as specified so I'm not sure if they are using thinner steel (I'm not going to bother with a micrometer to measure the thinness of the part).

You will want to sand or file the pointy end of these if you care about scratching your iPhone. You also will need to sand or hammer flat about 3 of the pieces you receive. They are cheap, but for 1.30 including shipping, I can't complain one bit. Also, the picture of the tool in the finger does show the stamping lines and lack of finishing on the part. Caveat emptor.

All ten of these were cheaper than one quality tool and spending $1 extra for emery cloth and spending 15 minutes polishing and straightening these has left me with 8 pretty smooth and very functional tools.

Prompt shipping, good packaging, I would buy these again.
review image
on July 23, 2015
These are very fragile and practically useless. I can barely use it to pop open the SIM card tray, and if it does work, it only gets one use before the tip completely bends out of shape.
on May 8, 2014
These iPhone sim tray pins are exactly like originals. The great, low price makes this item from this seller an invaluable addition to any store. They also arrived very quickly.
on June 27, 2014
These are definitely not the same quality as a NOKIA pin which came with my Lumia (and was lost), but they come nicely packed and are not cheap either.
on August 18, 2014
Worst quality product. I do not recommend. They are thin & flimsy, have sharp edges, and are misshapened.
I would give it no stars if possible.
on July 15, 2014
some bad quality sim removal it has too many sharp pointy stuff and it pook you need a filer to file down all the pointy. none of them are smooth
on December 20, 2013
Some pins came bent, needed better packing to prevent the bending otherwise fine lucky there were 10 pins so worked out