Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cardboard Photo Folder for a 4x6 photo - Black Waffle Stock - Pack of 50
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 25, 2014
Exactly what I expected. They are on a nice quality textured cardstock. I've received photos in a flimsy, light, cardboard-ey folders before that feall really cheap, these have a nice solid feel to them, won't fold over on themselves when propped up. Good fit for 4x6 photos - you can flip the front around to prop up for horizontally framed shots. I used them to deliver favorite prints from a birthday photo shoot. Well received by clients.
on January 5, 2014
These sturdy folders look great and are perfect for a 4x6 photo. I used them for inexpensive yet personal holiday gifts this year...and use them to display my family photos as well. Great product and well priced.
on July 9, 2015
These worked great for my teenager's murder mystery party. We had a photo backdrop set up and took pictures of the kids in costume as they arrived and printed them while they were solving the mystery. Then we had them available to take home at the end of the night. It was a perfect thank you gift.
on September 25, 2014
I was looking for a cheap way to handle photos for a charity event. These work ok but they are very narrow and it's hard to slide the photos into. I would probably look for a better product in the future.
on June 16, 2014
We used these folders to put dog photos in for our rescue. They are of very good quality and would be nice as gifts for a party or wedding.
on June 3, 2015
Hubby uses these for events and they are great. Everyone loves them with their photos
on January 7, 2014
I took different pictures of people in my senior group during the year and gave it to them in the frames for Christmas present they love them a gift that brought back memories
on November 27, 2013
I like the quality paper used. I have been searching for these type photo holders and I am hapy with them.
on September 18, 2014
Loved the photo folders. They are nice & sturdy. Will definitely order again.
on March 8, 2015
Easy to use and fun addition to our Chamber Mixer night

See 1 answered question