4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!, November 7, 2012
This review is from: Cardenio and the Warbler (Paperback)
I really loved this book. It was really fun to read and I felt like I wanted to be friends with every character!!! It was not boring at all and it was really funny. It's more about the kids than Shakespeare, but I also learned a lot about him and the theories about his identity. Each chapter follows a different sibling: Kolbe, Rachel, Maggie, and Eli. I usually read fantasy books but this is a really great non-fantasy book for kids as young as ten and as old as 16. Plus, I think teachers would like it. It's so hard to find clean, fun, young adult novels at the library and this is both those things. You should definitely get it!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Quick and Fun Summer Read, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Cardenio and the Warbler (Paperback)
I read this book in 24 hours and found it hard to put down. I am a mom of 4 kids of my own and found the author's insights into the way kids think refreshing and right on! She most certainly kept my interest with the plot as I couldn't wait to find out what happened in the end.
A great read for all young people and adults as well. Enjoy!

Cardenio and the Warbler
Cardenio and the Warbler by Paige Duncan Johnson (Paperback - November 7, 2012)
Used & New from: $5.45