4.0 out of 5 stars Size Analysis
Published on May 9, 2012 by thelaibon

3.0 out of 5 stars MY SWOLLEN FEET APPRECIATE THE USE OF THESE "SOCKS WITH ...
Published 15 days ago by FATHER NATHANIEL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Size Analysis, May 9, 2012
thelaibon (Middletown, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cardigan Warm Comfortable Slipper Sock, Mens Extra Large (Health and Beauty)
I'm normally a 12.5 or a 12W -- altho I usually find myself having to buy size 13. These slippers fit tightly on me like a true 12, so I'd say the sizing is spot-on. In my particular case, this tightness generates extra warmth. If you're a true size 12, these will be the perfect snugness. I've had slippers before that were a 13, and that extra 3/4" or so made the slipper too loose, and as a result the warmth was compromised.

These are pretty warm overall and quite a value at $15 or so. My only "complaint" might be a questionable durability. I just got them a few days ago and I don't get the impression that I'll have this same pair a year or 2 from now. As another reviewer said, you can not slip these on -- they require two hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars I used these a lot last winter, October 5, 2013
D. J. Salls (Savannah, Tennessee) - See all my reviews
I wore these a lot last winter to alleviate the pain I had from diabetic neuropathy and the problems which were caused from cold floors and cold breezes. For this these didn't provide much if any relief. They couldn't because the pain wasn't due to cold but nerve damage. These foot socks were very comfortable and kept my feet warm. At first it seemed as though they were a bit small; however I have a very wide foot “EEEE”, they soon wore in and are fine durable and not nearly as slippery as I feared they would be. All-in-all I am extremely pleased and would buy another when these wear out in several years.

3.0 out of 5 stars MY SWOLLEN FEET APPRECIATE THE USE OF THESE "SOCKS WITH ..., September 3, 2014
MY SWOLLEN FEET APPRECIATE THE USE OF THESE "SOCKS WITH SOLES" BUT ... THEY ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR SIZE 11 OR LARGER ... THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO WITHSTAND THE PRESSURES OF LARGER FEET ... THEY ARE A LITTLE BIT FLIMSY UNDER SUCH A CHALLENGE ... MINE ARE FALLING APART. I AM SURE THAT IF ONE DOES NOT CHALLENGE THEIR CAPACITY THEY WOULD BE QUITE SATISFACTORY. HOW ABOUT MAKING A LARGER SIZE?

5.0 out of 5 stars Works For Me, July 8, 2014
Fits fine and feels great on cold mornings.

5.0 out of 5 stars I stand corrected..., April 28, 2014
Hey, fer fifteen bucks, they're fine! Lasted me a whole winter with some thread left. The bottoms held up entirely and the tops are still holding together; although, I'll have to get another pair for next winter.

June 29, 2014
I'm editing my original review and changing FOUR Stars to FIVE.
I was going to order another pair of these this past, I guess, April (2014.) I found that the page said, "No longer available." My heart sunk! Yea. Over a stupid pair of slipper socks!
Due to severe auto-immune disease causing terribly painful neuropathies and joint problems, I rarely leave my home. Ergo, I've worn these puppies almost exclusively since I bought them, August, 2013.
True, I don't walk all that much; but, that said, I am simply amazed at how well these slipper/socks have held up.
I've bought several pairs of other slipper sox - more costly and, perhaps, yes, better made - only to return them. Alas, I couldn't find a pair that fit. I could match the bottoms up to my feet, but the knit was too tight for me to get them into the boots. With my infirmity, my tootsies have grown to about a size 11 and pretty much all shoes (read: moccasins) that I've bought in 5E are too narrow. These booties in an X Large 11-12 fit fine, with room to spare.
I guess it wasn't until I saw the "No longer available" sign, that I realized just how much I really liked these babies. If you (or, your significant other) have simple needs and you just want a durable, comfortable, inexpensive (OK, they're seventeen bucks now), warm enough pair of knit boots - you can't go wrong with these, "Cardigan Warm Comfortable Slipper Sock, Mens Extra Large". Order two or a few pair, in case they go unavailable again. I am!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great in cold weather, March 2, 2014
These are great if you're feet gets cold in the fall and winter. They feel like socks and they're very warm yet they have soles. So if you need to run outside to get the mail in the cold, it's all good with these slipper socks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, February 25, 2014
I wear a size 12 men's shoe. These were very tight on me although the description said it fit size 12. For the price the quality and materials are very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars works well for in the house, January 28, 2014
These are great for around the inside of the house, I don't wear them outside much because the cold and wet goes right through them when walking on the ice and snow.

5.0 out of 5 stars best slippers I ever had., January 28, 2014
I ordered a little larger so I could wear socks. If you want warm feet, order a pair. I would recomend for any one I know to try these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice warm slippers, January 21, 2014
I have rated the fit as what I expected but only because I read the previous reviews and was advised to buy a size larger than my actual size. I like the cuff that makes them feel like a sock and keeps me from walking out of them like other slippers I have tried. They are soft to walk in and have held up well so far.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›