4.0 out of 5 stars Glee Board Game
Daughter enjoys game because it has questions from the first few seasons.
Published 3 months ago by Christy_D_in_Oregon

3.0 out of 5 stars For Super Gleeks Only
I am a huge Gleek, and I have bought pretty much everything related to the show, including this game. My co-workers know about my love for the show, and two of my students (9th graders) made me signs to hang on the cart that I push from classroom to classroom.

Published on January 19, 2011 by Melissa Grove

3.0 out of 5 stars For Super Gleeks Only, January 19, 2011
This review is from: Cardinal Games Glee Board Game (Toy)

Having said that, I have played this game a total of one time. And I've owned it for more than two months.

The CD challenges are ridiculous. For one of the songs, you're supposed to "dance like your mother would dance." How can that be judged for accuracy, unless your mother is also playing the game and can demonstrate how she dances?

Unless you are playing with a bunch of other serious Gleeks, this game is pointless, primarily because some of the clues are really hard. I know that Eve played the director of the Jane Addams Academy's show choir, but I couldn't for the life of my remember her character's name--which is the one piece of information I needed to know in order to get the question right.

Personally, I would have much rather paid the extra money for a "Glee" version of Scene It?

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, December 27, 2010
This review is from: Cardinal Games Glee Board Game (Toy)
Four Glee fans tried to place this game and lasted about 10 minutes. It was ridiculous. There is no point to this game. It states 13 and older, but it should be for 5 to 6 year-olds. Big let down.

2.0 out of 5 stars bad game, February 1, 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cardinal Games Glee Board Game (Toy)
I got this game as a gift end up returning it it not worth the money and the description of the game on amazon is not very helpful it says cd board game so u assume its like the scene it games well i was wrong its not all u hear on the cd is the voices and they tell u to dance and sing but u can't if u don't see the people actually showing how to do it and the cards all your doing is just guessing who the characters are witch not very fun so i would not suggest anyone buying this game even if your a big fan of glee as i was.

4.0 out of 5 stars Glee Board Game, November 23, 2014
This review is from: Cardinal Games Glee Board Game (Toy)
Daughter enjoys game because it has questions from the first few seasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Cardinal Games Glee Board Game (Toy)
My friends who are Glee fans really enjoyed it, always for Bday parties with similar 'fans' invited, fun, fun fun

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it, November 1, 2014
This review is from: Cardinal Games Glee Board Game (Toy)
Got this for my niece. She loved it

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, January 14, 2011
This review is from: Cardinal Games Glee Board Game (Toy)
Bought this for my girlfriend who is a complete Gleek. She loves playing it with her friends. Overall a pretty good buy I would say.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure we'll ever play it, January 8, 2011
Donovan Meyers (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cardinal Games Glee Board Game (Toy)
My girlfriend is a big glee fan, so I got her this for Christmas. I'm not sure we'll ever play it.

We read through the instructions and everything, and it looks like it requires a whole group of hard-core Glee fans, which we don't really have at our disposal. It's a very niche game.

Plus the "challenges" or "exercises" you need to perform don't seem very well thought-out or at least not very creative. For instance, you're supposed to dance to some music on the CD and the instructions give no indication of how to judge whether that team succeeded or not.

Hopefully it's fun once or twice at a party with some of her friends, but we'll see.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Rip-Off, January 12, 2011
This review is from: Cardinal Games Glee Board Game (Toy)
This is without a doubt the biggest rip-off I've ever encountered. I purchased this game for a friend of mine because he is really into Glee. I was expecting it to be something like SceneIt but with a Glee spin on it. I couldn't have been more wrong. There is no point to the game, there aren't any real rules, and to play it makes you feel stupid. Do not buy this, don't even look at it, just keep browsing and buy the Gleek you know a Glee T-Shirt. They'll like that better.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, January 1, 2012
This review is from: Cardinal Games Glee Board Game (Toy)
I purchased this product for my daughter whom is a crazy gleek! The game was missing a piece that holds the cards, I have no way to contact the seller, I don't want to send it back as she can't stand to be without the game......help!

Cardinal Games Glee Board Game