Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Angry Birds Bird Toss (Styles may vary)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

TOP 100 REVIEWERon November 18, 2011
I bought this for a birthday party game - figured the 9 year olds would enjoy playing it. the board is colorful pressboard and holds up to play. But it slots into two small wood 'feet' that hold it up but don't give it any strength when the beanie birds are tossed at it. It falls over immediately.

The bird beanies are cute but more of a flat pancake shape rather than the round birds. They are decent quality, nicely made, but look more like a flat head than the whole bird body.

The graphics on the front are very colorful and cute - and the points are easy to read. But the birds are nearly the size of the oval throw holes, making it rather difficult to get them through for points. I am a bit worried the game might be too hard for the 9 olds to actually get through the hole.

The size of the game is about that of an 8x10 sheet of paper. It's small and compact - more of a table top game than one you'd put on the floor (it's much too small for the floor).
on November 9, 2011
Amazon says it is for ages 10-14. Box says 5+ which is more accurate. It is made very cheaply for the money. You have to place books or something heavy on the feet so it won't tip over. Angry Bird card game is more fun and worth the money. Disappointed.
on November 26, 2011
This is a particle board with cutouts, three angry bird plush tossers and a pair of supports. Trying to play with a 7 year old and the board constantly falls over. Not worth the $.
on November 25, 2011
Note- you can currently buy this at Big Lots for $11 or $12.
The holes seem far too small to easily get the birds threw.
The board is small so don't expect too large a game.
But just for the beanie babies to play with, nice for the money.
on January 16, 2013
My daughter said this would be a good choice for her sons for the holiday. When it arrived I was a bit concerned since it was smaller than I figured. It also did not look that well constructed. My grandsons are 6 and 7 years old. Honestly I didn't thing that much of it to put it lightly. I've since asked her and she says they do play with it and have a great time with the bean bags. That is why I gave it 4 stars. I know their eyes lit up on Christmas and if these two are still using it a month later, it must be more durable than I figured.
on July 26, 2016
Thought this would be a great purchase for the kids. Its a great idea, but the board does not stand up very well. It stands up fine on its own until a bird is tossed and then it just falls right over. If it was triangular in shape it would work so much better. Instead it is a flap board that you stand up into two wooden legs. The kids wanted to play the game until the board kept falling over.
on April 29, 2013
this was much smaller than i thought it would - doesnt stay on the stand, my 3 & 6 yr old played it a couple times and got discouraged cause it just falls down - it is now in the donate pile. not a stable game, very small, not worth my money.
on December 14, 2011
My son received this as a gift. He's a huge Angry Birds fan so it seemed perfect for him. However, the holes are far too small for the birds and the board topples over very easily. It's too small to really use on the floor, but you can't set it on a table because it slides and flops over every time you throw a bird. Don't waste your money.
on October 24, 2015
This toy is cheap and a rip-off. I mean I wasn't expecting a ton from it because it's obviously a knock-off and not too expensive but even with my lowered expectations it's bad. I bought this for my 5 year old because he's obsessed with Angry Birds. First of all, the package came with the bottom part open and missing an Angry Bird! I'm serious, there was no Red Bird just the two others. I would've sent it back but my son really wanted it and was too excited anyway. Secondly the wooden blocks it uses to stand up, one was broke and wouldn't work! Unless the price lowers to under $5,don't waste your money.
on February 27, 2015
My grandson loves the little Angry Birds, while his brother prefers the 5" ones. I gave him two sets, hoping to get the set with Laser Bird. It is disappointing that both sets were the same and not one of each. I guess the one with Laser Bird is hard to get!
The two boys have quite a collection of Angry Birds. We will undoubtably be buying more. I hope that in the future you will be able to specify one set or the other.

The four star designation is a result of the worthless board which we throw away and having the designation "styles may vary."