Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Cardinal Metal Board Chinese Checkers, Checkers, and Chess
|Price:||$7.12 + $11.04 shipping|
|You Save:||$7.87 (53%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This set includes a distinctive metal Chinese checker board with marbles as well as complete chess and checkers sets with board.
- Now the whole family can enjoy these timeless boardgames of strategy anywhere, anytime.
- The Chinese checker board acts as a storage tin for the chess and checkers sets.
- Choose from three different board games for hours of great fun for 2 or more players.
- Recommended for ages 6 years and up.
- Cardinal is committed to making family-friendly, challenging, and innovative games and puzzles, and has been providing a wide range of games to our customers for over 60 years.
- In today's electronic world of computer games and social media, basic game play and puzzle construction are vital to kids of all ages.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The checkers board is strangely colored and hard on the eyes. The pieces also feel extremely cheap, making it much less pleasant to play on than a separate checkers set you can buy for a few bucks.
The quality of the board and the pieces is deplorable. The fact that the manufacturer and seller make/sell this is offensive.
If I said something like that, I've changed my mind.
I'm pretty open minded when it comes to quality of a product of this nature. It's pieces are GOING to be plastic, and chances are, cheap. But you really don't know how cheap they can be until you've seen this set. Basically, it looks like these pieces were all made to be magnetic... and then someone cut the budget, tore the magnets out, and still left the holes where the magnets should have gone. I kid you not.
Now, I was looking at it to begin with and thinking... "well... it'd do in a pinch" ... but that's called sunny optimism. Looking at them again, I'm not sure how anyone with grown-up hands could possibly play these games at all. The pieces are just too cheap. It's not what they look like, it's that they're so light and so badly made, that even if you didn't care if they looked like garbage (I didn't, really), they are pretty much un-usable.
I you're buying it for very, very careful and patient little kids, as a very, very cheap thrill... okay, maybe if they're SUPER patient, and their hands are very little, and they really ARE very careful... they MIGHT be able to actually play the games included. But probably not the rest of us. And the board I was silver and blue checkered. I've seen a lot of boards in my time, but this one really does look bad. They'd shaded the squares in a vain attempt to make it look cool or something, but it just looks really, really stupid. And the pieces are way, way too small for the chess board. And the marbles will just roll all over the place.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wish I could give this 0 stars. The divets of the Chinese checkers portion are too shallow. Any slight bump and the marbles go rolling around. Do not bother.Published 1 month ago by Molly
I really like it.My favorite side was the Chinese Checker's side.But I stiPublished 2 months ago by MIEN LIAO
Poorly designed. The dimples for the marbles aren't deep enough and marbles role off.Published 4 months ago by Stephanie Klomp