5.0 out of 5 stars Ballet Dancers Are Psychotic!!
That is if they workout like this!

I'm not a dancer and this is my first "ballet" workout so if I butcher the spellings/terms or leave anything out, I do apologize.

I'll just say this off the top, if you're into visuals (like me) check this out on youtube before buying.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED: Preferred flooring, according to Richard, is...
Published on March 17, 2010 by Danie'

1.0 out of 5 stars Far from being a true "barre" workout...
I had high hopes for this DVD workout by Richard Giorla, but all it really is is a highly-marketed but not very pre-meditated workout. NONE of the workout participants in the DVD appears to have the high-quality, meticulous form of a true ballet dancer, not even Giorla himself (though he can be forgiven, since he has suffered a groin injury in the past, which caused him...
Published on April 24, 2010 by Obama-Mama

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Cardio Barre: Four Workouts on One DVD (DVD)
super cheesey. I was disappointed in the sound and the music choice; rather cheesey in direction and guidance of the workout. Completely bummed me out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really, I hate it!!!, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Cardio Barre: Four Workouts on One DVD (DVD)
This was my first barre workout and it is just awful. I bought this years ago and I only did it a couple of times. This is the worst barre workout everrrr! Anyone serious about learning proper technique which ultimately leads to excellent results, SHOULD AVOID THIS VIDEO at all cost. I just don't think doing a hundred kicks a minute is going to anything but hurt the home exerciser. Don't buy this video, it is just a huge waste of money and time.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun workout!, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Cardio Barre: Four Workouts on One DVD (DVD)
This dvd workout is fun to do and offers a great range of levels! I didn't purchase a barre at this time and found it to be fine to just use the back of a chair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spastic movements, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Cardio Barre: Four Workouts on One DVD (DVD)
This is my first review ever on amazon. I was really hoping to like this DVD. I admit that it does make you sweat but alot of the movements and transitions seem spastic to me. I would also prefer a different instructor and music. I recently bought physique 57 which I enjoy alot more. Music is better, exercises are similar & done smoothly. Less likely to cause injury. I will probably end up selling my cardio barre DVD's.

1.0 out of 5 stars So boring, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Cardio Barre: Four Workouts on One DVD (DVD)
Not worth the cash. It advertises four workouts but each workout is VERY similar to the other ones. The only real difference is how fast the tempo is. I felt like I got a lot less than I was expecting. Plus, the workout itself was boring and the instructor is annoying. I would suggest going with any of Tracey Mallet's workouts over this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars great workout!, July 20, 2010
This review is from: Cardio Barre: Four Workouts on One DVD (DVD)
fom start to finsih...beginner to advanced...this video is a great workout for all levels of experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
This review is from: Cardio Barre: Four Workouts on One DVD (DVD)
Four workouts total, very very challenging even though I am already in decent shape, slimmed my legs down!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun workout, May 26, 2014
This review is from: Cardio Barre: Four Workouts on One DVD (DVD)
Just a little something different to shake up the routine. Lots of calories burned with this one. Love Cardio Barre in my workout regiment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Video, March 22, 2014
Cynthia Dawson (Las Vegas, NV USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cardio Barre: Four Workouts on One DVD (DVD)
I am in my 60's and I am always looking for videos that won't strain or hurt me in the process of exercising. I found this video to be great for me very easy to follow and I am able to view it daily to help keep me in shape.

1.0 out of 5 stars I returned it for a full refund...., March 7, 2014
This review is from: Cardio Barre: Four Workouts on One DVD (DVD)
Not my style of working out. I actually returned it for a full refund. It seemed fake and the ladies in the video didn't seem like this was the work out they were doing. They didn't seem like true dancers. The movements were very quick and jerky. Not enough attention given to instruction and form....

Rate and Discover Movies