1,358 Reviews
 (1,250)

5.0 out of 5 stars wait...
This is the greatest business model of all time. I just realized I've now spent 75 bucks combined on all the CAH and expansions...at retail price.

And I keep wanting more.

Well played, CAH.
Published 10 months ago by Bob Hauer

3.0 out of 5 stars Original CAH is the best, this one is alright.
This expansion is alright... It has its funny moments. It feels like they were trying too hard to come up with cards for the expansion and ended up losing their passion on making actually hilarious cards.
Published 7 months ago by Alex L.

5.0 out of 5 stars wait..., November 21, 2013

And I keep wanting more.

Well played, CAH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shut up and take my money., November 21, 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Fourth Expansion (Toy)
Shut up and take my money. Last Thanksgiving my mother-in-law turned 50 shades of embarrassed while playing CAH. This year: my mother is introduced to the bigger...blacker...box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Always great, but definitely more edgy, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Fourth Expansion (Toy)
This expansion seems to be the one where they run out of short witticisms and delve into longer, more graphic, and sometimes way more dirty. I feel like the percentage of dirtiness in this expansion is quite a bit higher than the others. Not saying it's bad, just sayin'.

5.0 out of 5 stars A worthy addition to the series!, November 21, 2013
Alex Cue (Cedar Falls, Iowa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Fourth Expansion (Toy)
I own all the expansions, along with the original game of course, and the fourth expansion is just as fantastic as its predecessors. This game is always a hit with our friends. I find that the more I play, the more subtle cards amuse me and over-the-top offensive cards kind of lose their punch. It's fairly well-balanced, though there are always a few cards that never seem to be a hit with our usual play group. I just remove them from the rotation.

As for the deck itself, each card is very rectangular, and feels just like a card. The tuck box continues the long-standing tradition of enclosing the cards fully. The cards are all spelled correctly. The Helvetica font reads great and doesn't distract from the poop and dick jokes. The cards fit nicely into Ultra Pro deck sleeves. I got black and white ones to match the cards.

Other thoughts: It's always nice to have more "official" blank cards...in fact, I kind of wish they'd come out with a blank-card booster box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sense of Humor Required. Best Game I've Ever Owned, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Fourth Expansion (Toy)
If you own (or are going to buy) the Cards Against Humanity game, you should absolutely buy this (and all the previous expansion packs). The cards added provide more longevity to the enjoyment you'll get out of the game by keeping it fresh. I have already bought the previous 3 expansions, plus the holiday pack last year, and each time you put new cards in the deck, it adds replay value to the game.

I will order any future expansion packs that come out immediately, as I did when this one came out. This game is awesome and the expansion packs are a definite necessity.

So for those that haven't got a clue what this game is...it's Apples to Apples, but for adults. This is not a game for your children, unless you're a horrible parent.

Gameplay: Each player grabs 10 white cards. Each round, one player grabs a black card. The black card has either a question, or it has a statement with one or two fill-in-the-blanks. The other players in the game pick the white card or cards (if there's two fill-ins) and put them in a pile. When all cards are in, the player who pulled the black card reads off the pile of white cards (without knowing who put them in) and chooses their favorite. Some people go with the funniest card, others go for what makes the most sense. Each player plays different, and when turning in the white card, you have to play to how you feel each player picks the winning card. Whoever's white card is chosen gets the black card. After each hand, everyone draws a new white card or two to always keep 10 in their hand. Play until you're bored and whoever has the most black cards wins the game.

Optional Rules: This is one thing that makes this game awesome. You can always make up your own rules. And if you have the creativity of E.L. James, the game supplies some rules for you. One of my favorites is Rando Cardissian. Basically, each round, you throw in an extra white card to the pile. That way, if the person picks that card as the best, everyone else feels like an idiot for getting beat by a random card from the deck. Another good one (forget the name) is that if you pick up a white card and you don't know what it means or get the reference, you can flip it over face up for all players to see and admit that you don't know what it is. After that, the other players are encouraged to ridicule you for being so dense, and can then explain what the card is. That way, we can all learn! Yay education!

Again...Buy this expansion pack! And also the first three packs if you haven't bought those yet. You won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Box is not full, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Fourth Expansion (Toy)
Warning there are less cards in the box then the other sets, they stuck a cardboard sliver inside of it to take up space.
Other that that its a great addition to the game :D

5.0 out of 5 stars An engaging socio-political commentary of the intricacies of humor, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Fourth Expansion (Toy)
One time I swallowed a bug.

Then I bought this and I was so happy that I realized life is too precious to worry about if I'll swallow another bug again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Fun, Fun, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Fourth Expansion (Toy)
We laughed and laughed. This was my first time playing and I thought this game is hilarious! Some of the answers were a bit too long, the short answers were funnier. I have been telling everyone to buy it or play if they haven't yet. It really is for adults only.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still good, but might be reaching for material, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Fourth Expansion (Toy)
Still good and happy to add this to my set of cards, but it seems as though they might be running out of funny cards and just going for shock value. Kind of making the game a little weird at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Fourth Expansion (Toy)
Grown up Apples to Apples game! I love this and laugh all the time! I always bring this to parties to play! Great game!

Cards Against Humanity: Fourth Expansion