Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Movember Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on DOTD

on November 21, 2013
This is the greatest business model of all time. I just realized I've now spent 75 bucks combined on all the CAH and retail price.

And I keep wanting more.

Well played, CAH.
1212 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2013
This expansion seems to be the one where they run out of short witticisms and delve into longer, more graphic, and sometimes way more dirty. I feel like the percentage of dirtiness in this expansion is quite a bit higher than the others. Not saying it's bad, just sayin'.
on November 21, 2013
Shut up and take my money. Last Thanksgiving my mother-in-law turned 50 shades of embarrassed while playing CAH. This year: my mother is introduced to the
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I had plans.

I was going to go vegan, then join the Peace Corps to build schools and water wells in remotest Africa, then go to medical school so I could join Greenpeace as a doctor while also fighting Ebola. After that, I was going to take a break to go fight seal pup clubbers with my Styrofoam bat in the Arctic (I detested violence), before setlling in to a long life as an unpaid Real Life Superhero to fight crime and distribute organic granola bars and tofu to the homeless in my neighborhood.

But all that has changed.

After just one session of Cards Against Humanity, I've realized my true calling...

I am now on a strict veal and endangered species diet. I have donated all my savings to building a commemorative 40-foot bronze statue of British soldiers distributing smallpox blankets to early Native Americans. I've gone to computer school to earn how to hack charitable organizations and replace their home pages with gif's containing all the Jar Jar Binks scenes from Star Wars. And, finally, I've taken a job as a 911 operator in which I just Rick Roll every caller, and manage an Indian Microsoft service center at nights, where I teach my operators English curse words and tell them they are "welcome" and "thank you".

But, honestly, Cards Against Humanity is the most fun I've had at a party in years. We are literally sore the next morning from laughing so hard. It's like an involuntary ab workout. Get this game today - especially if you are planning to host or attend a party, or just a night with friends. I can't recommend this game, and the expansion packs, highly enough :)
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2013
I own all the expansions, along with the original game of course, and the fourth expansion is just as fantastic as its predecessors. This game is always a hit with our friends. I find that the more I play, the more subtle cards amuse me and over-the-top offensive cards kind of lose their punch. It's fairly well-balanced, though there are always a few cards that never seem to be a hit with our usual play group. I just remove them from the rotation.

As for the deck itself, each card is very rectangular, and feels just like a card. The tuck box continues the long-standing tradition of enclosing the cards fully. The cards are all spelled correctly. The Helvetica font reads great and doesn't distract from the poop and dick jokes. The cards fit nicely into Ultra Pro deck sleeves. I got black and white ones to match the cards.

Other thoughts: It's always nice to have more "official" blank fact, I kind of wish they'd come out with a blank-card booster box.
99 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2013
If you own (or are going to buy) the Cards Against Humanity game, you should absolutely buy this (and all the previous expansion packs). The cards added provide more longevity to the enjoyment you'll get out of the game by keeping it fresh. I have already bought the previous 3 expansions, plus the holiday pack last year, and each time you put new cards in the deck, it adds replay value to the game.

I will order any future expansion packs that come out immediately, as I did when this one came out. This game is awesome and the expansion packs are a definite necessity.

So for those that haven't got a clue what this game's Apples to Apples, but for adults. This is not a game for your children, unless you're a horrible parent.

Gameplay: Each player grabs 10 white cards. Each round, one player grabs a black card. The black card has either a question, or it has a statement with one or two fill-in-the-blanks. The other players in the game pick the white card or cards (if there's two fill-ins) and put them in a pile. When all cards are in, the player who pulled the black card reads off the pile of white cards (without knowing who put them in) and chooses their favorite. Some people go with the funniest card, others go for what makes the most sense. Each player plays different, and when turning in the white card, you have to play to how you feel each player picks the winning card. Whoever's white card is chosen gets the black card. After each hand, everyone draws a new white card or two to always keep 10 in their hand. Play until you're bored and whoever has the most black cards wins the game.

Optional Rules: This is one thing that makes this game awesome. You can always make up your own rules. And if you have the creativity of E.L. James, the game supplies some rules for you. One of my favorites is Rando Cardissian. Basically, each round, you throw in an extra white card to the pile. That way, if the person picks that card as the best, everyone else feels like an idiot for getting beat by a random card from the deck. Another good one (forget the name) is that if you pick up a white card and you don't know what it means or get the reference, you can flip it over face up for all players to see and admit that you don't know what it is. After that, the other players are encouraged to ridicule you for being so dense, and can then explain what the card is. That way, we can all learn! Yay education!

Again...Buy this expansion pack! And also the first three packs if you haven't bought those yet. You won't regret it.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2013
If you're only buying one expansion should it be this one? Probably not. I'd give that honor to expansion #3. But, if you've ever played the game, and know you like it, then you know you're going to buy every expansion they throw out, so just quit reading and hit add to cart already.
on February 6, 2014
This expansion is alright... It has its funny moments. It feels like they were trying too hard to come up with cards for the expansion and ended up losing their passion on making actually hilarious cards.
on May 14, 2014
I have purchased the game, all 4 expansion packs, and the bigger blacker box which have lead to never-ending hours of side stitching fun with friends during our game nights. Probably the best investment in my life regarding entertainment.

Not for the very conservative, close minded, or easily offended. Since the people in my life are none of these things I cannot offer any alternatives, yet still highly recommend the game for its stick melting abilities.

The expansion packs are nice, especially for blank cards! We leave the stack of blanks and a Sharpie on the table throughout the game for any "inspirations". Not one has failed to kill us in laughter yet!
on December 24, 2013
oh wait, expansions!!!! buy it! dont get third party junk. this is worth the money but only if you have friends.