Questions & Answers
Cards Against Humanity: Second Expansion
by Cards Against Humanity LLC.
4.9 out of 5 stars (3,745)
$10.00
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
votes
Hello, Ryan. I too wanted to play this game with my dolphins. The first few rounds went great, but by round 4 the cards became too soggy and malformed. Then, I bought some of the 3" x 4" clear zipper bags. (The kind you use to store jewelry.) Now the cards are waterproof!!! The dolphins have a blast, sometimes playing well into the night. A word of warning; do NOT store the cards in their fish bucket. Sea Chicken and Big Tuna devoured their fish scented cards before I realized their intent. The outcome could have been much worse. Of course, the other dolphins hugged the sides of the tank to avoid Big Tuna's and Sea Chicken's cloud of "muddy water".
Feb 7, 2014 by Brandy
vote
I bought the over 700 card starter with two expansion packs. You deal 10 cards to everyone but if you are the dealer, you can't play because you are the judge of the best answer. Then you pick a blue card. I am randomly drawing 10 cards and a blue card. The blue card says "Alternative medicine is now embracing the power of" _____________. My random answer cards, one of which I will select are, 1 Self-loathing, 2. An oversized lollipop, 3. Children on leashes, 4. Half-assed foreplay, 5. Bingeing and purging, 6. The Care Bear Stare, 7. Middle-aged men on roller-skates, 8. The Holy Bible, 9. Alcoholism, 10. Amputees
Oct 21, 2014 by Les Johnst
votes
There certainly can be someone offended by the game. However, the game doesn't offend anyone directly. In fact, of there is anyone to blame then it would be the person who plays the card. For example, say there are three cards in the deck. One says "Always drive red cars". Another says "sits on the moon" and the action card displays "Everyone who picks their nose _________". Well, if a person chooses to play "Always drive red cars", and that offends you because you drive a red car, then you can't get mad at the game. If anyone, your disdain should be toward the player.
Dec 9, 2014 by Soloist #3
votes
Each expansion pack has its own box, as does the main set. You can purchase a larger box to store all the cards as well, but each one does have its own box.
Jan 6, 2014 by Benjamin Chase
votes
The expansions aren't big enough to play with alone. You need the main game. These are designed to be an add-on
Apr 6, 2015 by Jason
votes
Hello Usa version? Jan 31, 2015
Yes. USA version.
Feb 1, 2015 by Jan Burgess
votes
Nah, you don't NEED to start with any particular expansion pack, although it is much more enjoyable if you start with the first large box. Just simple Cards Against Humanity, rather than just getting small expansion packs.
Dec 27, 2014 by Robert
votes
Yes you can, but the game will be very limiting
Dec 6, 2014 by Chon (the Grill Master) Salinas
votes
We got box set and 1 and 2.. 2 was better. But if there's a higher number then I'd go with that. Expansion 1 was lame
Nov 20, 2014 by Gabreal
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers