1,588 Reviews
 (1,475)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shut up and take my money!
As long as there are new expansion packs filled with cards with phrases I have to explain to my wife with filthy diagrams, I'm going to buy them. You should too.
Published 16 months ago by J. Garner

3.0 out of 5 stars not as funny as the original
I purchased all three expansion packs after going through the originals. None of the expansion packs are nearly as funny as the originals. In hindsight I would pass on spending $10 on any of the expansion packs.
Published 11 months ago by J. Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Shut up and take my money!, March 22, 2013
J. Garner (Columbia, SC United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Expansion Packs are Definitely Worth It, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Third Expansion (Toy)
If you own (or are going to buy) the full Cards Against Humanity game, you should absolutely buy this. The cards added provide a little more longevity to the enjoyment you'll get out of the game by keeping it fresh. I have already bought the previous 2 expansions, and each time you put new cards in the deck, it adds so much replay value to the game.

I will order any future expansion packs that come out immediately, as I did when this one came out. This game is awesome and the expansion packs are a definite necessity.

So for those that haven't got a clue what this game is...it's Apples to Apples, but for adults. This is not a game for your children, unless you're a horrible parent.

Gameplay: Each player grabs 10 white cards. Each round, one player grabs a black card. The black card has either a question, or it has a statement with one or two fill-in-the-blanks. The other players in the game pick the white card or cards (if there's two fill-ins) and put them in a pile. When all cards are in, the player who pulled the black card reads off the pile of white cards (without knowing who put them in) and chooses their favorite. Some people go with the funniest card, others go for what makes the most sense. Each player plays different, and when turning in the white card, you have to play to how you feel each player picks the winning card. Whoever's white card is chosen gets the black card. After each hand, everyone draws a new white card or two to always keep 10 in their hand. Play until you're bored and whoever has the most black cards wins the game.

Optional Rules: This is one thing that makes this game awesome. You can always make up your own rules. And if you have the creativity of E.L. James, the game supplies some rules for you. One of my favorites is Rando Cardissian. Basically, each round, you throw in an extra white card to the pile. That way, if the person picks that card as the best, everyone else feels like an idiot for getting beat by a random card from the deck. Another good one (forget the name) is that if you pick up a white card and you don't know what it means or get the reference, you can flip it over face up for all players to see and admit that you don't know what it is. After that, the other players are encouraged to ridicule you for being so dense, and can then explain what the card is. That way, we can all learn! Yay education!

Again...Buy this expansion pack! And also the first and second packs if you haven't bought those yet. You won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars most fun you will ever have save for being balls deep in a squeeling hog firing a shotgun in the air, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Third Expansion (Toy)
I was introduced to this game at a party and immediately looked for a copy I have never laughed so hard in my life. It took 6 months before I could buy a copy for less than the ridiculous prices on eBay. It is now a permenant addition to our weekly game group and I keep it in my trunk to play anywhere anytime

5.0 out of 5 stars Sending to my husband while he's Deployed!, March 25, 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Third Expansion (Toy)
Such a fun game thought it would great for my husband and his buddies to play while they're enduring deployment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, but can get old quick, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Third Expansion (Toy)
The game is great the first time you play but after a short time the shock value kind of wears out. I still recommend this game, especially if you dont play it often and if you get a little buzz on for it. Just know that if you play it every week with friends, especially the same friends, it will get kind of old quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bigger Blacker ...., March 22, 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Third Expansion (Toy)
As soon as I got the email this had come out, it was ordered. I can't wait. If you have never played this game, I highly recommend purchasing it from the CAH website (which I believe leads you back to Amazon) and not get scalped. This would be an excellent game for any social gathering or church function.

5.0 out of 5 stars Let the sin begin, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Third Expansion (Toy)
Great game to help the in-laws feel incredibly uncomfortable and provides a glimpse of what kind of person their daughter married. I will admit, we did destroy a couple cards because they were just too disturbing. A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, December 27, 2013
RJ (Austin, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Third Expansion (Toy)
Fun adult party game. Very entertaining but not for children. Great for game nights, girls nights, etc. Buy it now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the game, July 21, 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Third Expansion (Toy)
Great addition to the game. The thing with this game is..there are a handful of cards (I have about 30 from original thru 2nd expansion) that just aren't funny and rarely get played/picked so I just take them out of the deck. So the expansions are great to get the deck back up to count. And the blank cards are always fun to write in things for. I have written quite a few that are almost always winners!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Party Game, December 9, 2013
Nick (Columbus, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: Third Expansion (Toy)
Cards against humanity is a hilarious game that is fun to play with a group of friends. Not the most politically correct game, however, and if you get offended easily you should probably look for a different game.

Cards Against Humanity: Third Expansion