4.0 out of 5 stars adequate for the price
Very speedy delivery. Quality is adequate . . . what you'd expect for the price. Color is definitely pale yellow, not ivory. Cards are 4"x5" and the envelopes are slightly larger. I'm a little disappointed with the color, but over all pleased with my purchase.
Published on January 9, 2012 by C. Long

3.0 out of 5 stars cards have good thickness, but envelopes are thin
The cards from this set were nice and weighty, but the envelopes were not at all the same thickness. The ivory color was almost pale yellow. That worked for my need, but next time I'll be looking for off-white or ecru.
Published on December 18, 2010 by Pegasus

3.0 out of 5 stars cards have good thickness, but envelopes are thin, December 18, 2010
This review is from: A2 Cards & Envelopes (4.25"X5.5") 50/Pkg-Ivory (Health and Beauty)

1.0 out of 5 stars Just bad all around, July 17, 2012
I bought these "cards" because I needed to send out thank you notes for an interview. I didn't want the notes to have "Thank You" on the front - just plain, simple and elegant. Luckily I opened them the day before the interview. They are supposed to be ivory. They are more like yellow. They come packaged in cheap plastic wrap, and one side of all of the envelopes is bent. They are flimsy and the surface was messy to write on. I had to run out to the mall after the interview and find some others. Hallmark has some very nice ones for not much more (not as many, but soooo worth it). Do not buy these! Especially for something important.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cards, but not Ivory, December 8, 2011
These odd color cards were shipped promptly, but upon opening, I discovered they are not Ivory color, but rather YELLOW. Most unsuitable for the Christmas note cards I had planned to make with them. They will do well for other themes. Nice smooth texture card stock, but slightly undersized from other 4 x 5s I have ordered. Color should be indicated as "yellow" rathern than "ivory."

3.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed, June 19, 2013
Barbara Chase "Barb" (Auburn, Me. United States) - See all my reviews
Some of this pack of pre-scored cards were not true at the center. Once folded on the score-line, even using a bone folder they were uneven. many times I would be trimming the card along w/the decorative paper I used.it was not enough of an issue to make me return them but....close. Next order I will be looking for another name brand. The texture, color and weight are okay for my needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars adequate for the price, January 9, 2012
C. Long (Southern Calif) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone needs to keep a pack of these on hand, August 31, 2014
These are good sets to just have. If you have a pack of these and any kind of imagination then you never have to worry about picking up a card for someone ever again. Just pull one out and make something. I've used markers, glitter glue, water color markers, water color pencils and regular color pencils. They do curl with the water on the page, but you can flatten that out easy enough. Get a pack and don't be caught out ever again. Make your mom, dad, gramma, sister, brother, friend the cards you meant to send them and didn't have time or money to get.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quality I was hoping for, March 8, 2014
The cards are decent. The envelop is much lower quality. I saw that in the description but didn't expect the inside would be white and not match the color of the cards. The envelop makes this look lower quality and it's unfortunate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made cards, November 26, 2012
Andrew (District of Columbia) - See all my reviews
The cards have a nice feel to them and fit in the envelopes well.

The only reason I haven't given them 5 stars is that they are almost yellow instead of ivory.

5.0 out of 5 stars A2 Cards & Envelopes (4.25" x 5.5") 50/Pkg-Ivory, October 4, 2014
Superior quality note cards - can be used for a variety of occasions. The price is
excellent for the quality! The ivory color is appropriate for such cards.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little bit too yellow. I was hoping it ..., October 16, 2014
J. C. Means (Beverly MA USA) - See all my reviews
A little bit too yellow. I was hoping it would have have a more natural or handmade paper look, but it is suitable for hand block printing.