Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 2, 2007
I bought this for my daughter who is 3 years old and really likes the Care Bears. For reference, she now has 9 Care Bears of various sizes. Anyway, she really likes the parts of this movie that aren't scary, but I end up fast forwarding through all the scenes with Grizzle, the villain. She really likes Oopsy, the new Care Bear.

The Care Bears are redesigned for this movie, and it is now possible to tell who is a girl or a boy by looking at them, based on their hair. Girls have ribbons and bows, Boys have sloppy hair or hats.

The movie is neither great nor horribly bad. If you really like Care Bears, especially the new CBS show, then it is worth getting. If you are looing for an introduction to the Care Bears, get the original Care Bears movie, the the Care Bears Big Wish movie.
on November 3, 2010
This is a great movie for kids. The picture is much better then the old care bear movies. The only complaint I have is that since I bought it I've had to watch it every single day!! My 3 year old girl loves it though.
on April 29, 2010
My daughter's into the Care Bears, so I purchased "Oopsy Does It" for her. She absolutely loves it, right down to the songs and all the jokes!! I have to admit it... I like it myself.
on September 26, 2010
My three year old loves this movie. We were constantly renting it, and she would cry when we had to return it. Thank you Amazon for carrying movies we can't find in stores!
on May 18, 2009
The kids loved this video. Of course, who doesn't love these bears. It was easy to pick up at a specific scene when not watching the whole thing in one sitting.
on August 29, 2008
My two year old daughter loves it. The "CGI" animation is much smoother then the regular carton versions and seems to hold her attention better.
on September 2, 2008
I loved Care Bears as a child and it's nice to see both my son and daughter getting into them. This DVD is the best one available fr Care Bears - because it features new digital animation rather than the old cartoon-style. But, nothing is lost in terms of the Bears' features. The kids and all their cousings love this movie - age range 2 to 9 !!! (Shhh - don't tell the 9-year-old's friends!) The colors and graphics really take the cake. Plus the storyline isnt too cheesy but actually it is rather suspenseful. I'm buying more copies along with the Oopsy book for their friends' birthday gifts. I think they'll really enjoy it.
on February 10, 2008
This is a great kids movie. The old care bears are back, but looking
modern and vibrant. The premise is that Grizzle the bad bear is trying
to steal the bears 'Belly Badges'. The story revolves around Oopsy Does
It, a care bear that has no belly badge because he is so clumsy. He
draws his feelings on his blank belly. My kid loved the movie and is a
big fan of the resurgent care bears. The Grizzle scenes are a little
scary, but not too bad. I had to explain that he is a bear who is
lonely and wants friends. There is a huge care bear amusement park that
the bears are building that my kid loves. They do a great job of taking
you on the ride with the bears. It looks great on a big screen TV. I
give it a 10. It is very well drawn...do we even say that? Very well
CGI'd
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2010
Great video for her. She loves Care Bears and this one is in animated 3D.
on March 4, 2012
This was the only movie my 6 month old daughter liked when it was streaming on Netflix. At the end of February 2012, it was removed from Netflix, so I had to buy this DVD for her. She is now a year old and still loves this movie. She gets excited when the bad bear Grizzle does his like song and dance routine. It's a fun movie and is definitely her favorite. She lights up when she hears the opening song title start to play.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse