Top positive review
24 people found this helpful
It works for me in more than just weight loss
on February 8, 2007
I am 30 years old. Before I started Slimquick, I weighed 167 lbs at 5'2". At the time of writing this review, I weigh 163.5 lbs. I've been on Slimquick for two days.
Here's a few things that I've noticed right from the start:
1. I don't have that nauseated feeling that I normally get when I take a diet pill or appetite suppressant. At all. Ever. It's great!
2. I don't have cravings for sugar like I normally do. I would typically be munching on cookies, sugary coffee, candy, anything sweet, especially chocolate. This has really curbed my sweet-tooth, and that's a good thing. Instead I crave water, which before this, I never wanted to drink. It's not like taking Slimquick makes me thirsty, it's just that now I want to drink more water. Even though I've been taking it for only two days, I've already noticed a difference in my skin due to all the water.
3. Due to all the water, I go to the bathroom more often.
4. I have more energy. I have a feeling like I want to move around. Not like having coffee jitters or anything like that, just... I want to move, I want to dance, I want to walk.
5. Here's a side-effect that I'm sure most women don't report: I feel more sexually aroused. I don't know if that's supposed to happen, but... Yeah. My guy is like, "Whoah, where is all this coming from?" And I'd say I definitely have more stamina that way, too. I'm certainly not complaining!
6. I find myself sleeping better and more deeply. This isn't the night-time Slimquick, but I'm finding that I sleep deeper, and feel more rested when I wake up, and ready to face the day.
7. Hmm, let's not forget that I've lost almost four pounds in two days.
I've not experienced any mood swings, no cramps, no stomach irritation, no sleeplessness... I really feel great! So I think it's working for me, and I'm going to continue using it, because it is affordable. I will see how it goes, and post updated results here.