5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me in more than just weight loss
I am 30 years old. Before I started Slimquick, I weighed 167 lbs at 5'2". At the time of writing this review, I weigh 163.5 lbs. I've been on Slimquick for two days.

Here's a few things that I've noticed right from the start:

Published on February 8, 2007 by Little Purple Lilach

1.0 out of 5 stars Causes thyroid disease.
I used SlimQuick. I'm 23, healthy, 15 pounds heavier than I'd like to be. I work out regularly and am athletic.

I used this product for about two weeks, when I started to feel awful. I stopped using it. I went to a doctor. A week later, I found out I had thyroid cancer.

Published on June 1, 2007 by K. O'Keefe

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me in more than just weight loss, February 8, 2007
This review is from: Nx Care Slimquick Slim Quick Weight Loss For Women-60 (Health and Beauty)

Here's a few things that I've noticed right from the start:

1. I don't have that nauseated feeling that I normally get when I take a diet pill or appetite suppressant. At all. Ever. It's great!

2. I don't have cravings for sugar like I normally do. I would typically be munching on cookies, sugary coffee, candy, anything sweet, especially chocolate. This has really curbed my sweet-tooth, and that's a good thing. Instead I crave water, which before this, I never wanted to drink. It's not like taking Slimquick makes me thirsty, it's just that now I want to drink more water. Even though I've been taking it for only two days, I've already noticed a difference in my skin due to all the water.

3. Due to all the water, I go to the bathroom more often.

4. I have more energy. I have a feeling like I want to move around. Not like having coffee jitters or anything like that, just... I want to move, I want to dance, I want to walk.

5. Here's a side-effect that I'm sure most women don't report: I feel more sexually aroused. I don't know if that's supposed to happen, but... Yeah. My guy is like, "Whoah, where is all this coming from?" And I'd say I definitely have more stamina that way, too. I'm certainly not complaining!

6. I find myself sleeping better and more deeply. This isn't the night-time Slimquick, but I'm finding that I sleep deeper, and feel more rested when I wake up, and ready to face the day.

7. Hmm, let's not forget that I've lost almost four pounds in two days.

I've not experienced any mood swings, no cramps, no stomach irritation, no sleeplessness... I really feel great! So I think it's working for me, and I'm going to continue using it, because it is affordable. I will see how it goes, and post updated results here.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Really Like This!, November 19, 2007
I have been taking Slim Quick for about two weeks now. I do cardio 3 to 4 times per week and strength training (weight lifting machines) 1 to 2 times per week.

I started working out a month before I began taking this product, but I have to say that taking Slim Quick has sped up my results.

I don't weigh myself because I've studied a lot of fitness materials and they say that muscle weighs more than fat. So, if you're losing fat, but gaining muscle, you may not lose a pound, or you could gain some weight.

I can say, however, that my clothes are looser and my body is beginning to look more defined!

I feel more energetic taking Slim Quick, and I have noticed that my appetite is greatly suppressed. There are times I have to remember to eat!

It is beneficial to still be physically active and to watch what you eat, no matter what diet pills you take.

I have noticed that I am more sexually aroused and have more stamina in that realm.

I will say that it is key to drink plenty of water when taking Slim Quick. If I don't, I do notice that my stomach gets a little upset. Due to the increase in water intake, I have noticed my skin looking incredible!

I love this product and would recommend it to someone who is looking to work out, eat healthy and just needs a boost from a weight loss product.

As a side note: Before taking any kind of diet pill, it is recommended that you discuss it with your health care professional.

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Little Pill, September 28, 2007
As someone who has struggled with over-eating for years, I specifically wanted to find a pill that would take away my desire to constantly be eating. Slimquick has made me literally forget to eat. At the end of the day, I have had to force myself to eat because I realize I have only taken in around 400-500 calories. I am not following the diet plan they include, by the way.
I also have way more energy than I ever have. I only take one pill a day because I never have caffeine and my body cannot handle more than the amount in one pill. Maybe as my body adjusts I will start taking the recommended dose.
If you are looking for a good appetite suppressant and something to give you energy, this is a good choice. I would recommend going to the Slimquick website to research the product and reading the label carefully before you begin. I had to wait to take it until I had some health issues cleared up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Causes thyroid disease., June 1, 2007

I checked the back of SlimQuick. It said risks "avoid using if you have thyroid disease."

Could the two be related? Tumors grow at a rate or 2 mm per year on thyroids. I have gone to doctors every year regularly with no problems. My tumor is nearly two inches large and must have grown quickly.

Do not take this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works well for what I want it to do., November 4, 2007
First of all I will say there are no diet pills out there that work as well as anything with Ephedra (which is now banned). This pill does do what I want it to do. I just wanted something that would suppress my appetite and it's doing a great job. The key to losing weight is eating healthy and working out. I just have trouble with control, and this pill definatly helps and makes me not hungry. I'm a little leary that there is a hormone in it though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slim Quick causes jitters, March 8, 2007
I found that the product works in controlling my hunger, but I could not take the recommended dose of 4 a day because it made me so jittery. The product also caused sleep disturbance if taken as directed.

1.0 out of 5 stars not so great, November 13, 2007
Teachndoc "booksnob" (Norman, OK United States) - See all my reviews
I had mood swings, gained weight and was very dissappointed with this product. I had heard such great things. Maybe it just wasn't good for my body type.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tried it, but won't buy more, March 25, 2007
Jax "JennyU" (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews
Here's the gist:

I lost a couple pounds with one bottle, but I think that was all water weight. While on these, I made frequent trips to the bathroom and I was always thirsty. Benefit? Since this has directic properties, I didn't have to take a water pill during menstration.

Yes, I found myself to be constantly aroused in the first 2-3 weeks. My fiance loved it, but was disappointed the "effects" weren't permanent. :)

Overall, the product did the following: pushed me to drink constantly because I always felt dehydrated, I pottied "a lot", felt especially frisky for a few weeks, and that's about it.

1.0 out of 5 stars maybe for some, but not for me, January 10, 2007
I tried using slim quick but I couldn't take it any more than 3 days because it caused me to have horrible cramps and PMS like mood swings.

1.0 out of 5 stars Causes thyroid disorders., June 1, 2007

This product works by raising your T3 hormones in your thyroid (which regulates your metabolism and can cause hyperthyroidism).

Do not take this product.

Nx Care Slimquick Slim Quick Weight Loss For Women-60