- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$18.95 ($0.95 / each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.00 (5%)|
The Carebag Commode Liner from Cleanis is a medical grade bag equipped with a unique super absorbent pad which turns any kind of body fluids into a gel in a matter of seconds. It fits over most commode pails. Designed and recommended to avoid commode soiling, it dramatically enhances daily living for both the user and his or her caregiver. Great for home, while traveling, or in health institutions.
Roll of 20 commode liners each equipped with a super absorbent pad
1. Open box and unroll the first liner by tearing along the perforated line.
2. Position the liner over the commode pail with the pad laying flat on the bottom.
3. After patient uses bedside commode, bodily fluids turn into gel within seconds.
4. To close: Pull straps tightly and tie a knot. Dispose of the sealed bag in household waste just like for diapers. DO NOT FLUSH.
Size: 1 box of 20 liners
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Best things ever invented for use with disability commode. Easy clean up, no mess. I continue to use on an everyday basis and very pleased.Published 10 hours ago by Ruth L.
Great product; very absorbant and neutralizes smells efficiently. I would recommend it strongly.Published 12 days ago by Carebear
These worked great but we didn't order them again because they are rather expensive for everyday use. We buy generic 8 gallon bags now instead.Published 19 days ago by Rose Emily Blum
I've been using these daily for about 2 years. I've only had 2 or 3 of them leak in the whole time period. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Scott Workman
We have been using these commode bags for about a year and they are excellent. The bag material is substantial and has never broken or torn. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Myles
These liners are a life saver. They make a nasty task much easier. I add a chemical also to help with the smell. It helps but could be better . Read morePublished 28 days ago by George W. Thorward