From the Back Cover
Do you feel more comfortable behind a camera lens than in front of it? Are you the "official" photographer at family get-togethers? Then you are a shutterbug, a person who likes to document our world in pictures. In Careers for Shutterbugs, you will find out how a passion for photography can earn you a healthy paycheck (and probably free film). Here you will read how shutterbugs:
- Capture special moments in people's lives
- Tell a news story in pictures
- Inspire our imagination with their art
- Unravel medical mysteries with their images
- Provide the visual part of advertising . . . and more!
Inside, you'll find all the information you need on salaries, working conditions, and opportunities for professional advancement. Written for newcomers and career-changers alike, Careers for Shutterbugs will show you the way to happiness behind the lens.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide