5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!
Published on February 21, 2012 by H. MCGEE

2.0 out of 5 stars I could Care Less about this album.
Published on February 21, 2012 by Ray-Review

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, February 21, 2012
H. MCGEE (Apopka, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This is one of those albums that you can just let run from start to finish,repeat, start to finish, then repeat another few times. It's Tyga & very little YMCMB joining in just like I like it. I think Nikki shows up in one track, Wayne is in another, but most of the album is Tyga, & the guy flows smoothly, & I like the beats, & hooks. If you like Tyga, I say get it. I don't expect anything enlightening from YMCMB, or most hip hop. I have been a hip hop fan since the beginning & alot of this stuff out today is junk, most of which I listen to just for the production values, beats or to give my subs a workout so I don't look for grammy material, in most of it. It is what it is. The album follows the usual pattern from most hip hop & if you have heard Tyga you know what to expect. He doesn't stray from his usual delivery or material in Careless World...

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid!, February 20, 2012
The album flows very well. A very good album, if you like finally famous and carter 4 you will very well like this album..maybe even more after you listen to it more than once. He definitely is out shining everyone in his age bracket the wiz and big sean of the world and it shows with this album ..he is more than rack city he is a artist and a super star in the making

2.0 out of 5 stars I could Care Less about this album., February 21, 2012
Call me a hater if you want, but this album is exactly whats wrong with Hip Hop today. I've never liked Tyga or the YMCMB camp (minus Drake), but I actually tried to listen to this album and it was a complete waste of my time. Tyga has been rapping since 2008 and first came out with a song called "Cocoanut Juice" and while not a pure hip hop song, that song was a lot more interesting than what Tyga has been coming out with the past 4 years. Careless World: Rise of the Last King suffers from pop garbage I hate hearing and it only appeals to the young and ignorant. All I've heard from Tyga throughout the entire album is pointless vulgarity about how much money he has, the women he can get, and the same chauvanistic bragging YMCMB is famous for. Not the mention the album cover and title share a slight resemblence to J. COLE's debut "Cole World: The Sideline Story" even his positioning on the album cover is similar to J. Cole's album cover. Wheres the originality Tyga?..........

Once I seen the tracklisting and guest spots I was surprised because I saw a Hip Hop Legend (Nas) and my current favorite (J. Cole). Two profiecient MC's on an album with no substance so how is that gonna work out? The tracks "Show It" and "Kings & Queens" actually pushed Tyga to rap better, but ultimately becomes a failure once Nas and J. Cole start rapping and makes it easier for listeners to distinguish between a good MC (Nas, J. Cole) and a bad rapper (Tyga). The content of the album is my main problem, I just don't get what Tyga is trying to convince to his listeners, he's just not an interesting person to listen to, and his storytelling is very limited, just throwing out crappy metaphors that don't connect with the songs subject matter (has Lil Wayne written all over it). When Tyga has songs like "Rack City", "Potty Mouth", "For The Fame", and "Mu********* Up", anything that Tyga says on any other song no longer becomes sincere nor convincing emotionally from there on. He tries to be "deep" on typical songs like "Far Away" & "Black Crowns", but it just doesn't connect with the type of persona Tyga has created for himself.

The only thing that saves this album from 1 star is the productions. While Tyga's lyrics are garbage to say the least, the beats are a saving grace for me, some of these beats are actually some of the best I've heard in 2012 thus far. Tyga's hooks are actually the best things on this damn album, "Love Game" has a nice Drake-esque sound, "Lay You Down" again crappy rapping lyrics, but the sound is nice...again beats on "Black Crowns" and "Careless World" were crafted very well, but could've landed with a better MC, Tyga just does not know how to flow on songs. The only song I actually found barable is the song "Light Dreams" feat. Marsha Ambrosius which is the LAST SONG on Careless World, this song was the first time I felt real emotions from Tyga's voice, not to mention the dark yet soulful productions. Other than that, this album is overrated and after a couple of months from now, it is going to be forgotten. Like I said before, Tyga is young so he is going to make music for young people that are interested in club songs and ignorant lyrics to make people feel like they're the s***. While that may be cool for some, the grown people who actually know what real music is will just laugh at Tyga's music. Tyga needs to grow up as a person and find his own sound instead of following the formula that is YMCMB, that is the only way he can become a better artist, because there is no way he can ever dream of getting a grammy with this type of music.

3.0 out of 5 stars nothing new here but logs of ego, January 30, 2013
Starts off strong, but blows his wad on the first song. Little too arrogant for my taste. Lots of blah, blah, bling, little substance. Bought this at same time as "Jesus Piece" by The Game. Tyga is amaturish compared to the Game. Save your money on this and buy Jesus Piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Careles World, Careful Tracks, February 22, 2012
J & M (CA United States) - See all my reviews
Every song on this album has amazed me very much considering this is Tyga's first official album. And with 19 full tracks (excluding the Birdman and the Mystic Interlude) I enjoyed each song very much; they were all very detailed and produced to every little touch. Each producer on this album probably have outdone many other producers on any track they have on this album. The intro "Careless World" has an unbelievable transition from it's amazing beat, to the Mystic beat. Both parts of the song were just so well put together. Every feature on this album also fits in. Most of the songs barely ever go off topic. I was surprised "Lay You Down" was put on with new verses. "Love Game" personally is one of my favorites because Tyga's lyrics matched the instrumental very well, and the dubstep outro was the cherry on top. Another note was when Tyga had said his mitxape would be full of party songs and his album would be full of emotional songs, he wasn't lying; And that's a pretty hard task for a rapper to make! #BitchImTheShit mixtape was full of party songs. Careless World was all about the emotional things Tyga talks about (except Rack City). Lately all of Tyga's songs that have been released have been unique and a lot more original than most rappers nowadays; especially the album Careless World, this album is worth to buy and listen to.

2.0 out of 5 stars Another flop, June 2, 2012
I bought this because it was 3.99 on amazon. I bought his first album in 08 the lime in the coconut one. That was at least him. Now he is a lil wayne clone kid ink type swag rapper who isnt really that talented. Without his cousin being Trav from Gym Class Heroes, this guy wouldn't be rapping. Rack city is ok, but come on how many times can you listen to it? The entire album is just the run of the mill "I'm going to use trap beats and sound gangster, snap back raps,an occasional girl song, european brainwashed pop synthesized nonsense. Every song on this album is below a 4 star rating. Some are just too unbearable.

5.0 out of 5 stars YMCMB, February 21, 2012
I really like this album, I've been playing it non-stop all day. If your a YMCMB Fan I recommend that you cop this. DOPE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Listen to it several times through I guarantee It'll grow on you, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Careless World: Rise Of The Last King [Explicit] (Audio CD)
Listen to it several times through. If you're a fan of hip hop get it. This album has some songs I would say are random but music is music and everyone will have a hundred different impressions from the same song. Don't listen to other reviews until you have listened to it yourself even try to Youtube some of the tracks and see if you like it. Snips of the song offers DO NOT DO ANY ALBUM JUSTICE.

3.0 out of 5 stars Only a few good songs, December 26, 2013
I would have been better off just downloading the couple songs I liked. Unfortunately its like so many CD's anymore 15 worthless tracks and 2 you listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tyga, December 14, 2013
The CD was great and the children and my company loves it! It is great to keep up with the music industry with an original CD instead of burnt CD's They last longer.