5.0 out of 5 stars Dimensions here...
Took me five seconds to find this info.
The dimensions are:
3.5" L x 12" W x 8" H;
3.25" L x 10" W x 7" H;
3" L x 8" W x 6" H
Cute and sturdy enough for the price, IMO.
Published on December 4, 2010 by A. Carter

3.0 out of 5 stars not sturdy for play
The suitcase set is very cute to look at, but not ideal for play. I purchased it for my daughters' doll accessories and clothing. The thin cardboard just doesn't hold up to all the opening and closing and carrying around. And they have accidentally stepped on one during play which has caused a permanent dent and it is difficult to get it to still buckle shut...
Published on January 9, 2011 by Valerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Dimensions here..., December 4, 2010
A. Carter (Pittsfield, MA USA) - See all my reviews
Took me five seconds to find this info.
The dimensions are:
3.5" L x 12" W x 8" H;
3.25" L x 10" W x 7" H;
3" L x 8" W x 6" H
Cute and sturdy enough for the price, IMO.

3.0 out of 5 stars not sturdy for play, January 9, 2011

Great for display and decorating. Not ideal for children's use. The color green is darling with the pink handles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Photography Prop, March 21, 2012
This review is from: Cargo Cool Euro Suitcases, Red, Set of 3 (Kitchen)
I got these in 2 colors (yellow/banana and the light pink) to use as photography props. I wasn't expecting much in the way of quality, and they're slightly less durable than I imagined. Think thick cardboard, loosely sewn together at the seems of the cases. They're also a bit smaller than I was picturing (someone else listed dimensions, so I won't bother). However, the colors were great, and they work well for my purpose. I added photos so you can see what I did with them. The baby in the pictures was only 5 days old, and she looks huge lying in the largest suitcase. It still worked, but I will only use it as a newborn prop instead of setting older babies in one. Having the cases stacked to the side is perfect for any baby/child photos. I'm ordering another set in brown for boys, and I might add the red or blue to my collection at some point. Be careful, though.... if you're shooting a baby diaper-less, any little amount of pee will damage one of these cases. Lining them on the inside would be wise. The cases also work well to store lightweight props, like baby hats and hair accessories.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cargo cool euro suitcases, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Cargo Cool Euro Suitcases, Red, Set of 3 (Kitchen)
I purchased these suitcases to hold doll clothes and accessories for my 3 year old daughter. They were nice to look at but lasted about 1 week. They are made of cardboard and will not hold up unless you plan to enjoy them as display only.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a pasteboard box, May 13, 2013
Umm I like it. I like the cute factor but its not at all durable for anything. its a cheap paste board box. The edges mess up if you open and close the lid much at all. Its really more for looks or a one time use gift box. Overall? Its super cute

5.0 out of 5 stars cool Suitcase, September 6, 2013
This review is from: Cargo Cool Euro Suitcases, Red, Set of 3 (Kitchen)
I'm so in love with these little suitcases! They go great for my sons Airplane party. I will be using theme in the baggage calaim section of party.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but cardboard, August 30, 2013
These are cute but they are made of thin cardboard and would not have lasted a day in my house with young children. They look cute from a distance but up close you can see they are just thin painted cardboard. I returned them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy!, November 20, 2012
Very cute, but all three are very poorly constructed. The thickness of the material used is comparable to card stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, March 22, 2012
This review is from: Cargo Cool Euro Suitcases, Red, Set of 3 (Kitchen)
I love these little suitcases. I store some of my sewing things in them and stack them on a table, neat, chic, and handy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Craft storage suitcases, May 28, 2011
I bought these little suitcases to store paper crafting items. They work great, and look so cute on my shelf! They aren't super sturdy because they are made out of a thin cardboard, but if you are storing things that aren't heavy, they are perfect.

Cargo Cool Euro Suitcases, Red, Set of 3