Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Color: Red|Change

on December 4, 2010
Took me five seconds to find this info.
The dimensions are:
3.5" L x 12" W x 8" H;
3.25" L x 10" W x 7" H;
3" L x 8" W x 6" H
Cute and sturdy enough for the price, IMO.
on March 21, 2012
I got these in 2 colors (yellow/banana and the light pink) to use as photography props. I wasn't expecting much in the way of quality, and they're slightly less durable than I imagined. Think thick cardboard, loosely sewn together at the seems of the cases. They're also a bit smaller than I was picturing (someone else listed dimensions, so I won't bother). However, the colors were great, and they work well for my purpose. I added photos so you can see what I did with them. The baby in the pictures was only 5 days old, and she looks huge lying in the largest suitcase. It still worked, but I will only use it as a newborn prop instead of setting older babies in one. Having the cases stacked to the side is perfect for any baby/child photos. I'm ordering another set in brown for boys, and I might add the red or blue to my collection at some point. Be careful, though.... if you're shooting a baby diaper-less, any little amount of pee will damage one of these cases. Lining them on the inside would be wise. The cases also work well to store lightweight props, like baby hats and hair accessories.
review image review image
33 comments|47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2011
The suitcase set is very cute to look at, but not ideal for play. I purchased it for my daughters' doll accessories and clothing. The thin cardboard just doesn't hold up to all the opening and closing and carrying around. And they have accidentally stepped on one during play which has caused a permanent dent and it is difficult to get it to still buckle shut.

Great for display and decorating. Not ideal for children's use. The color green is darling with the pink handles.
on May 5, 2015
These are the perfect prop for any travel-themed party! They're definitely not sturdy enough to withstand a child playing with them (at least not my kiddos!) but I bought them to use as part of the cake table display and the favor table for an aviation-themed birthday party and I LOVED the look they added! And, I had tons of people ask me where I got them, so I know they were a great investment. So, so happy I bought them!
on September 16, 2015
Love these! I originally got them for a photo prop.. but use them as storage in my daughter's room for some of her toys. She keeps her blocks in the big one. She knows right where they are, crawls over to her suitcase and drags it out for me to open. They are super cute! Would be good for keeping headbands, bows, barrettes, etc. in as well!
on July 16, 2013
I purchased these suitcases to hold doll clothes and accessories for my 3 year old daughter. They were nice to look at but lasted about 1 week. They are made of cardboard and will not hold up unless you plan to enjoy them as display only.
on April 17, 2014
I ordered these cute suitcases to go in my toddlers safari room. I ordered them in soft blue. They are in actuality much more of a baby blue than the hue pictured in the image. They are still adorable though and match the decor. I have placed his ninja turtles in the two larger cases and plan to put legos or some other lighter weight toys in the smaller one. They are not sturdy, so they wouldn't be ideal for getting tossed around or withstand a stomping.
on May 13, 2013
Umm I like it. I like the cute factor but its not at all durable for anything. its a cheap paste board box. The edges mess up if you open and close the lid much at all. Its really more for looks or a one time use gift box. Overall? Its super cute
on January 25, 2016
These were perfect decoration for a travel themed shower. We used them in our "baggage claim" area where guests took their favor boxes before departure. Super cute and good quality for decorations.
on March 21, 2015
These suitcases worked great for a travel theme center piece. I ordered yellow, blue, green and purple. They looked fabulous.
review image review image